Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,922 members, 7,824,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Successful Graduates Should Advise The Undergraduates. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Successful Graduates Should Advise The Undergraduates. (218 Views)

Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me .. I Feel Unjustified / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / The 3 Secrets Of Highly Successful Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Graduates Should Advise The Undergraduates. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Good morning lovelies

I so much believe that we have successful and unsuccessful graduates(still cooking their success stories) here who can in any way relate or share with us their true life experiences before and after Nysc .

Successful Graduates,How did you made it to the top?
Re: Successful Graduates Should Advise The Undergraduates. by shamsin6300(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Let me sit & watch.

I smell lies from those that are yet to graduate will be claiming they are graduate.
Re: Successful Graduates Should Advise The Undergraduates. by BerrykissAkah: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2021

Re: Successful Graduates Should Advise The Undergraduates. by Andrenalin: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Learn a skill instead of tutorial classes.

Find time to attend those skill class, any reasonable skill and thank me later.

Ps: Do it like fun....
Re: Successful Graduates Should Advise The Undergraduates. by Mindlog: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2021
I believe that it begins with being realistic with the choice of the course one will be going in for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instant $100 On 1 May On Kucoin. / Career Advice Needed / Decade Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.