Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (34414 Views)

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
The List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Girl Child At An Early Age are boldly listed below…

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone’s laps no matter the situation including uncles.

2: Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.

3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as ‘my wife’

4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now s#xually abuse themselves.

5. Never force your child to visit any adult she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.

6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.

7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values of s#x. If you don’t, the society will teach them the wrong values.

8: It is always advisable you go through any new Material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.

9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends especially those your child visit(s) often.

10. Teach your 3 year old how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you (remember, charity begins from home and with you).

11: Blacklist some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).

12. Let your child understand the value of standing out of the
crowd.

13: Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it.

Take up the case and show them you can defend them.

Remember, we are either parents or parents-to-be. “THE PAIN LASTS A LIFETIME”

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/13-things-need-teach-girl-child-early-age

Lalasticlala

104 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Bestchisom(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by stefanweeks: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2017
g

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by BiafranBushBoy: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Great!! Women are the most fragile, delicate and sensitive.

Having a girl child is wonderful, but the care and protection for her need to be doubled. Any unchecked action can become her undoing. This is why girl children who have been neglected normally ends up being ______________

You can read this Girl's story==> Memoir of a sex slave and the hustle for survivor

sad Sad indeed!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Child upbringing in today's world is carelessly maintained, I am not yet married but I'm so concerned about my young female siblings, environment is not helping the matter, you will be inside and be hearing someone saying trashes even the elderly people, no more decency, youths are slaying up and down... Even as Irreligious that i am that is why i still prefer practising Islam...(my own view) because it is never easy to take care of a female child and there is less pressure on that if you are a Muslim.

Op, Thank you for this cool

9 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Do not sexualize ur daughter, wear her age appropriate clothes, she's too young to be a slay mama or a slay queen, allow kids act their age.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by bettercreature(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Storie for the gods it's not this difficult to take care of children beside all these are only possible in books not in reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Robbin7(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Noted!
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by lastmaster(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
good
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by jonnytad(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmmmm. .... cuz of perverts everywhere
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by itiswellandwell: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Thanks
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by koker18(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Sunnycliff(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice teaching. Since men have learnt to cat health them young, the girl child need to be thought how to escape young!

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by PETUK(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Is there no new one cause I've been seeing this for a long time, it's becoming stale
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Cutecharlz(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice write up and well informative
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by AuroraB(f): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Damn right cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by duullie88(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Good
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Train your boys and girls will have an easier life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Interesting.. noted...I pray you will repost this when I get my first daughter in 5 years time cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by tygar(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
"I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got to my fiance's place for dinner, he seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly "Darling I have a surprise for you tonight." He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinning table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed was still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my fiance was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room,I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The preasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signalled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my fiance returned, apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeped through the blindfold, and I assured him I had not. At this point, he removed the blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests including his Mum and Dad were seated around the table, with hand holding their noses..... If you were in her shoes, what would you do? Laugh wan kill me ? ? Don't laugh alone

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by ojkalito(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Sterope(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
@Number 1, it is not that serious.
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by ebere100: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/13-things-need-teach-girl-child-early-age

Lalasticlala

Then lastly, help children to cross the main road when ever they want to.

May God continue to protect our children from the hands of wicked and unreasonable men.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by sosodevf(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2017
If this is all then my wife has more to tell you.
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by chimeskigabby(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2017
nice one
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by shollish(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2017
That's why I don't fancy having a girl child!

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2017
This should also be extended to the male Child as well

listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by Dmeji4444(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Well articulated.
Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by tartarus(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
This should be for EVERY child not just females. Train your male kids the same way you train your female kids!.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age by donneco(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2017
I see
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent / Why Women Shouldn't Bother To Lose Weight / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.