Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter (5654 Views)

Rice Mills In Nigeria Closedown After India’s Ban On Rice Exports / Nigeria’s Agric Exports Rise By 55% – Audu Ogbeh / Apapa Port Declared 160% Increase In Agric Exports In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by asawanathegreat(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
I know say dis news come from Linus mohammed.
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by Oyinda32(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2017
winnerz:

Did I complain of hardship sir.?
I am only telling you this government is full of lies. Mind you I investment my vote to bring this government to power. Whether good or bad info, bubu has seems to have lost control of the vehicle �.

It's obvious you really "investment" your vote to bring the government to power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by Nbote(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

E pain am diee

I'm guessing dats d only line dats been programmed into una mucus filled brains..
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by maxiuc(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2017
This is a thread for zombies

Wailers retreat I repeat wailers retreat

Is far more better to be a Wailer than a zombie
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by origima: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2017
vengertime:
Lies and propaganda

From which farms did the produce come from? Or is it the one that the whole middle belt region can't go to their farms cos of Fulani herdsmen

Sadists. The thing de painam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by GavelSlam: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Oyinda32:

It's obvious you really "investment" your vote to bring the government to power.

Why do you think he is Zebrudaya alias 4:30.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
maxiuc:
This is a thread for zombies

Wailers retreat I repeat wailers retreat

Is far more better to be a Wailer than a zombie

Well, you can wail about increasing quality control,increasing mechanization, and also let us not just be exporting yam....one tuber of yam can be used to manufacture industrial and pharma products.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by caesaraba(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2017
winnerz:

Did I complain of hardship sir.?
I am only telling you this government is full of lies. Mind you I investment my vote to bring this government to power. Whether good or bad info, bubu has seems to have lost control of the vehicle �.

He has told you the truth. Which Nigerian govt can a sane man trust? That does not however mean that those who rolled up their sleeves to go into practical agriculture are not reaping the rewards (myself included). Look ehn, if you don't know something, do not say it doesn't exist. The over 200 billion was realized by individuals involved in farming and not Audu Ogbe. I have a 3 hectare cassava farm which is sorely for the purpose of nursery for the 20 hectare farm in a year's time. This is one individual. There are thousands of people with 100 times that. And that is even cassava. Do you have any idea how much a tonne of Cashew or Cocoa is? Or Moringa? If not for local consumption, the amount of money realized would have been more sef.
The fact that we have social media accounts and assume that is the height of achievements does not mean we should dispute progress made by others. If you are on the couch waiting for government to come wear you your boxers, you are sleeping on a bicycle. You either wake up to the Nigerian situation or keep complaining. Winds of change are blowing and it's not about any bloody politician (APC or PDP).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by donqx: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2017
ok
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by TeamSimple(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

But if it is bad news you would take it with glee.

The truth is, those who have rolled up their sleeves to work are reaping the rewards.

If things are hard for you, please look inwards.

This your statement is �. Let them keep wasting their time talking about Buhari , APC and the economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

The truth is, those who have rolled up their sleeves to work are reaping the rewards.

This is a very useless, senseless m hopeless post.
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by redsun(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Even as the federal government tries with its nomadic economic policies to thwart the exporting advantage of weak naira by artifacially boosting it strength with much needed dollars that could be used to boost the ailing infrastructures in the country.
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by goldfish27(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Big BLACK Lie
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by davoremix(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Everyone is going green, peeps.
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by Imo1stson: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Still very tiny and insignificant. I expected Agriculture to have hit a yield of at least 5 billion Dollar in 3 months by now.
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by Caseless: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Pataricatering:

I’m upset there is only one like button !
patari in your name got me laughing. Patari sounds like what our moms used back then.
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by Ugbavihi: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
We cry of corruption or looting of funds, as if that isn't enough, they are planning to export almost all the food we have, making totally left wit nothing...........say no to hunger, tell FG to minimize these latest diversion to agricultural products exportation, we no wan begin import wetin we export oooo........... No export our food finish oooooo..
Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by Mustack: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Marvis4real:
Still we don't see the money.
d money go to d farmer nt fg. Al does figtures ar calculated base ön d medium btw fg n export country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter by maisauki: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

May God bless d womb that carried you....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coca Cola Does Not Kill Scorpions! / Agricultural Technologies: The Use Of Plastic Mulch And Irrigation System / Commercial Goat Farming Business In Africa: Most Especially Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.