Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) (1973 Views)

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover / Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by Priscy01(f): 4:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Tonto Dikeh has shown the side she’s on, following Instagram big boy Hushpuppi’s banter with an ex-friend Mompha. Recall that there’s been defense and anti-defense posts against him.

In a post Instagram user and blogger Cutie_Juls made defending Hushpuppi, we couldn’t help but notice how Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, who unfollowed and refollowed the 'Gucci' master, stood up for him.

Her post reads;
“After deliberating on everything that happened, I can confidently say without fear that Mompha was never Hushpuppi’s friend. Hush mistakenly thought he had a friend and a brother in Mompha but Mompha never saw him as one.

Nigga was still dining and snap chatting with Hush but there he was speaking ill of him to his wife via text messages as he himself posted online. Men usually do not do this. When their friends move in with you, they will say anything to cover up for them. .

For Mompha to even go and look for “Hush’s daddy’s cab” to snap a picture of it and use it to shame him means he is really petty and a bitter person. They both called out each other on social media but Mompha’s level of “bitchness” beats my imagination. .

Boi, nigga be posting his family house and all to prove he is the son of Bill Gate.. boi! .
But who am I to give my opinions on billionaires fight? Oya lemme kukuma go and chop some sleep. .

Lessons learnt-: 1- Becareful whom you let into your life as a friend. Some people only come into your life because they envy you and the only way to bring you down is to get close, know your flaws and use it against you. .

2- To hushpuppi [hopefully you get to see this].. Never accept this Mompha back into your life. He has never been a friend to you. A friend who will even keep traces of things you told him in confidence and use it against you when you have issues, has been a traitor from day one. Run from such people. .

mompha [hopefully you get to read this].. send your bank details via dm, comments, email, text or whatsapp and let me credit your account with the $5k that you claim your friend owes you. Billionaire sons don’t spend so much time, energy and data on $5k debt so I have decided to save the situation… boi! Both of you should stay away from each other. That friendship isn’t healthy. #cutiesthoughts”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/tonto-dikeh-stands-for-hushpuppi-in.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Dominique MissyB3

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Who are these people again undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by Oye0404(m): 5:39am On Oct 30, 2017
I'm beginning to suspect Tonto, her love for dis puppy is not ordinary, hope its not wat me thinking sha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by Drinokrane: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Oye0404:
I'm beginning to suspect Tonto, her love for dis puppy is not ordinary, hope its not wat me thinking sha

cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2017
following
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by famifox: 5:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by tyson98: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Mschew loser
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by emaxjey(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2017
lol..birds of the feathers ..........together... abeg finish it for me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by morbeta(m): 6:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Who made her a judge over this issue....this lady is a mistake Churchill could have avoided. I pity her son, because the embarrassment the mother will bring upon him will be unspoken.

DONT MAKE A HOE A HOUSE WIFE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2017
emaxjey:

I no sabi am angry

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2017
lol.. confused set of humans
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2017
i think it is more better to lay off from things that doesnot concerns you inorder to save your ass from oncoming bashs.

toto dikeh should rather go and proposal to him than wasting her time doing all kinds of jumbo mumbo coded move.
she should burn her egos and let us here word
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand... who asked her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by double0seven(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Wonder what exactly this Tonto is up to this time
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by ELdaar55(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2017
she has not settled her own na another person own she dey talk...make she go sidon jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by DonebyGodTG(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Abeg leave there mata jhawe na dem know..! 2 tonto her own mata 2 de there neva solve it and she de reason 2 anoda mata wey nor concern ha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by HottestFire: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2017

mompha [hopefully you get to read this].. send your bank details via dm, comments, email, text or whatsapp and let me credit your account with the $5k that you claim your friend owes you. Billionaire sons don’t spend so much time, energy and data on $5k debt so I have decided to save the situation… boi! Both of you should stay away from each other. That friendship isn’t healthy. #cutiesthoughts”

Tonto is a wicked troll grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2017
This one likes putting her mouth in what doesn't concern her...and her marriage is in shambles
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by BunbleBee: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2017
emaxjey:
yansh together
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
undecidedWho asked diswan for advice??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by UnknownT: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2017
THE SAME GIRL THAT SAID THAT HER EX-HUSBAND'S FATHER IS/WAS A GARDENER IS TURNING AROUND TO CONDEMN SOMEONE THAT POSTED A PICTURE OF SOMEONE'S DAD'S TAXI? 21ST CENTURY HYPOCRITE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by gtrader: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2017
See who is giving advise, someone that could not manage her home, someone that fights dirty all the time, a husband beater...take her advise to your sole end.
Priscy01:
Tonto Dikeh has shown the side she’s on, following Instagram big boy Hushpuppi’s banter with an ex-friend Mompha. Recall that there’s been defense and anti-defense posts against him.

In a post Instagram user and blogger Cutie_Juls made defending Hushpuppi, we couldn’t help but notice how Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, who unfollowed and refollowed the 'Gucci' master, stood up for him.

Her post reads;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/tonto-dikeh-stands-for-hushpuppi-in.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Dominique MissyB3
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) by Dedoo(f): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABUJA BASED PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS FALL IN!
WE ARE AT SUITE 009-011 THE KINGS PLAZA.
OPPOSITE NAF CONFERENCE CENTRE AND SUITES,
ALONG BANNEX-KADO EXPRESS WAY. FCT ABUJA
(3 MINUTES DRIVE FROM NEXT CASH AND CARRY)

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Flashes Her Underwear In White Nightgown On Stage After Surgery / Why We Didn’t Renew Chidinma’s Contract – Rapper Ill Bliss / Blac Chyna's Implant Shifts Out Of Position In Dance Challenge Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.