Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,308 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Please I Need Help On This Type Of Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Help On This Type Of Result (522 Views)

Transcripts Vs Statement Of Result.......any Difference? / WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result / What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On This Type Of Result by Tallino25(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2017
pls i am a student of absu mass comm 100lvl
i had 3f(one f in a 3 cREDIT LOAD COURSE) , 3Ds,2cs,1b, 1A in my first semester and my second semester results am already having 2f and one f in a 3credit load course, i got admission late into my school 1month before exams and i struggled during my first semester and got those results which i wrote above and now my second semester result which i think would be better is giving me this am so discouraged right now i just feel like hurting myself pls nairalanders do i still have hope with this kind of result..............
Re: Please I Need Help On This Type Of Result by doughziay: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Brace up. Don't concentrate on your weaknesses. Prepare well for your second year and all will be well. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help On This Type Of Result by Tallino25(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2017
doughziay:
Brace up. Don't concentrate on your weaknesses.
Prepare well for your second year and all will be well.
Good luck.
THANK You Man
Re: Please I Need Help On This Type Of Result by Oblongata: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
There is still hope

What is your CGPA?

Since you are just in 100 level the best advice is to start again in another school , you are now equipped with experience, you could bag a first class sef

Or you continue and work very hard, with hard work you could still come out with a 2:1 (depending on your current gp) or at worse a 2:2

I came out with a 3rd class in 2006, I tut my life was over...
I just completed my PhD in new found land canada...

Your only weakness is you, cheers

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help On This Type Of Result by Tallino25(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Oblongata:
There is still hope

What is your CGPA?

Since you are just in 100 level the best advice is to start again in another school , you are now equipped with experience, you could bag a first class sef

Or you continue and work very hard, with hard work you could still come out with a 2:1 (depending on your current gp) or at worse a 2:2

I came out with a 3rd class in 2006, I tut my life was over...
I just completed my PhD in new found land canada...

Your only weakness is you, cheers
what you said tho is encouraging but the idea of starting in a new school is nice but not with the current stiff jamb admission process people getting admission these days is usually difficult but thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

When Will OAU Admission List Be Released / Hmm. / UNIZIK Merit (1st Batch) Admission List For 2017/2018 Session Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.