Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Aftermath Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Aftermath Of Religion (390 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aftermath Of Religion by Hier(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2017
It's commonly said, Jesus saves, religion doesn't. Many have quitted following God over circumstances as my pastor did this, therefore, I'm no more following God, some will say, I love this and that, therefore I am not following God. The truth is, whether we realise it or not, we are spiritual dead and only being born again can give us life

At creation, God created us to be spiritual, but as man fell, mans spirit died and Jesus came to quicken us. Whether you like it or not, anyone that does not obtain the ticket of salvation is going to hell, reason because, God is too Holy to behold iniquity, iniquity has become the nature of the devil that resides in us, lustings and creaving for ephemeral things that would be destroyed with time.

I pray we understand, we don't know or understand what has befalling us and thanks to the religious preachers without an answer to the mystery, who spend years going to a cemetery called seminary. The end product are dead being, walking dead folks
Re: The Aftermath Of Religion by Hier(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2017
It really amuses me when carnal men start giving interpretation, you mean a spiritual book should be understand when the author was writing to the whole world. I have not come across a situation all my life where I am not faced with a situation and the Holy Spirit won't give me an interred or clear cut answer from the Bible.

The world is pitiable
Re: The Aftermath Of Religion by genitori(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2017
'nice piece' but ... try improve in your punctuations.

By the way, with is fate of those of us who share not the same faith with you - we who are Muslims, Indus, traditionalist, atheists, and even Christines but not the same denomination and so on ?
Re: The Aftermath Of Religion by Hier(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
genitori:
'nice piece' but ... try improve in your punctuations.

By the way, with is fate of those of us who share not the same faith with you - we who are Muslims, Indus, traditionalist, atheists, and even Christines but not the same denomination and so on ?

Sinners go to hell, there is no problem with my punctuation.

The nature of Satan still reside in them, they have the tag of satan on them, and the tag is, their spirit is offensive unto God, offensive because Satan made it so.

God said Adam will die, die to what, die to God and everything about God, as long as Adam and Eve are spiritual dead. All their fruit are under the rulership of the prince of death

Being born again is the freedom from this death.
Re: The Aftermath Of Religion by Hier(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: The Aftermath Of Religion by Hier(m): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2018
bump

(1) (Reply)

Fulfilling Destiny / The Supreme Court’s Judgement On A Christian Bakers Who Refused To Bake For Gay / Paula White Ask For First Fruit Offering. Where Is Daddy Freeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.