Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device (8344 Views)

Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. / Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by npowerng: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Good morning,
Please note the following
Image 1: What to do before you collect your device.
Image 2: What to do after you collect your device.
#NPowerNG

Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by AutosBay(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why is my device still on hold after 2 months, besides I got sms twice and an email, see attached email, I have no payment issues and I have sent countless emails to devicesupport@npvn.ng, yet it is still on hold

1 Like

Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by AutosBay(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Phone number : 08138261385
Full Name : Ezenwa Bernard Eze 
Resident State:  Lagos State
Pick up Location : MTN Connect Store, Community 1B,72 By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos 
Device Selected : Techno Pad 
Nature Of The Problem : Device Issuance On Hold
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by AutosBay(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thanks I just got an email that my device has been taken off hold, thanks and God bless

Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Rightchuks(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gooday Npower,

I just noticed that my Samsung can no longer browse nor call. There is data 750 and credit #250 in the phone.
What's wrong and what can be done to rectify it ?
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by leokinguch(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Why can't we browse or call with our device even with the availability of data (750mb) and airtime (250), since 1st of Nov. am from Imo State. With a Samsung device.
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by DanielsParker(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Last year's people are still collecting their devices now? na wa oh
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Firstcalljob: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Also read latest Npower November update here

The selection into the second phase was initiated in a fair and transparent manner on the following bases:
1. Npower Teach 170,000 Candidates
2. Npower Tax 7500 Candidates
3. Npower Agro 65,000 Candidates
4. Npower Health 57,500 Candidates

Read more updates here on Npower November update
https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-november-update-list-successful-shortlisted-candidates/
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Sleemut09: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Good day admin!

Pls can I help my immediate brother to collect his tab as he is disposed over a while now. He couldn't go to pick it since he got the message to come and received it over two months ago and he has no problem with monthly stipend. From Ibadan.
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Damdeyz(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2017
What Are The Requirements To Qualify For This, Please.
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Codims82(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Good morning NPower,
What is the scheme doing about my 11 months salaries. You people requested my details on this platform last weekend, which I was ask for :
My place of Assignments
My place of Physical accreditation
And lastly, what is my page showing.
All the above was what I was ask to supply, what is happening.?

1 Like

Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Histrings08(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
I can't remember doing any of dis after I collected my device, I was kinda clueless,I had to call my friend to explain some other stuffs bout it... Hope tz not too late
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Jaiyesimi07: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Are they giving everyone this device, I mean both the newly registered
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Olayemi244(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Does this message also have to with those that just registered in June 2017?

Thanks
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by wildchild02: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Ok

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by npowerng: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Sleemut09:
Good day admin!

Pls can I help my immediate brother to collect his tab as he is disposed over a while now. He couldn't go to pick it since he got the message to come and received it over two months ago and he has no problem with monthly stipend. From Ibadan.

No sir, He has to be present at the pick up centre.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by npowerng: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Olayemi244:
Does this message also have to with those that just registered in June 2017?

Thanks

No sir
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by npowerng: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Histrings08:
I can't remember doing any of dis after I collected my device, I was kinda clueless,I had to call my friend to explain some other stuffs bout it... Hope tz not too late

No,
It's not too late.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by peteruapata: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2017
@npowerteam where is our October stipends? I think you guys are not really carrying 200,000 volunteers along and giving rooms for false speculation.

The earlier you close the communications gap, the better for the programme.
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by easzypeaszy(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
pls wen is d batch B start collctin..
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Histrings08(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Quote author=npowerng post=62115686]

No,
It's not too late.[/quote]thanks for ur swift response as usual... Buh there's no edit nd confirmation option in my own profile.. I awaits ur response
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Rootprof(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Firstcalljob:
Also read latest Npower November update here

The selection into the second phase was initiated in a fair and transparent manner on the following bases:
1. Npower Teach 170,000 Candidates
2. Npower Tax 7500 Candidates
3. Npower Agro 65,000 Candidates
4. Npower Health 57,500 Candidates

Read more updates here on Npower November update
https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-november-update-list-successful-shortlisted-candidates/
Please stop misleading people the list is not yet out...
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Sleemut09: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks for your swift responds.

But please can he get it as soon as he's up from bed and hope that this won't has any repercussion?

Best Regards.
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by MrBONE2(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
I have collected mine since 31st October and still Exploring it,
Thanks for the Awareness grin
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by donqx: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2017
oh
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by kilisi(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
I got an SMS to collect my device at Idi-ape in Ibadan last week Thursday but when we got there, we were told that our device is not there. Please what should we do?
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by npowerng: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Sleemut09:
Thanks for your swift responds.

But please can he get it as soon as he's up from bed and hope that this won't has any repercussion?

Best Regards.

Yes sir, No repercussion.
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by kilisi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
kilisi:

I got an SMS to collect my device at Idi-ape in Ibadan last week Thursday but when we got there, we were told that our device is not there. Please what should we do?

Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by Gbelexy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
We wey register dis year no even know our faith sef...smh
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by ema2017: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
how can i check list of shortlisted names for Npower 2017, I have been trying to check please can someone help me.
Re: Good Morning ,note Things You Need To Do Before And After Collection Of Device by npowerng: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
easzypeaszy:
pls wen is d batch B start collctin..

Very soon,
Stay tuned to the Official N-power social media channels for news and updates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verbal Offer Is Not Enough, It Is Not An Offer Letter. / Efcc Raises Alarm Over Alleged Recruitment Scam / Technical Aid Corps (TAC) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2012-2014(1st Batch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.