Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild (11224 Views)

Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. / Those That Participated In The Efcc Recruitment Exercise Meet Here / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Good morning,

UPDATE for those who participated in the #NPowerBuild Physical Verification exercise.

#NPowerNG

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by simongonner: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

UPDATE for those who participated in the #NPowerBuild Physical Verification exercise.

#NPowerNG
good day.. what about n knowledge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2017
simongonner:
good day.. what about n knowledge?

Communication would be made available later .
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
bloggers una no dey tire.....
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Akalia(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:

Communication would be made available later .
what about N-health

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Akalia:
what about N-health

What is your question sir ??
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Akalia(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:

What is your question sir ??
I succeeded in doing my pv yesterday. What's next; when should I expect to get a feedback?

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Akalia:
I succeeded in doing my pv yesterday. What's next; when should I expect to get a feedback?

After you have concluded the Physical Verification Exercise,
Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Please, how will one know he isn't selected. I did the PV for nbuild, got text afterwards and have updated my bvn and account details.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Akalia(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:

After you have concluded the Physical Verification Exercise,
Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.
ok, thanks.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by KwashB419: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please when is the physical verification ending?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:

Npowerng, Please, how will one know he isn't selected. I did the PV for nbuild, got text afterwards and have updated my bvn and account details.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Underboss: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
@NpowerNg
I am yet to receive my November stipend while others were paid since yesterday. What should I do,
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by neejah1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
): 9:26pm
Pls npower I couldn't find my name on the list even after confirming my local govt of residence on the website with my bvn, pls what do I do?The officials are not attending to people with this issue saying that our names are not on the list. Please what do I do?I have complained to your social media channels but no response. Pls help me. The name is OLISA TEMITAYO and the local government is O!orunda lg in Osogbo,osun state. Thanks so much
Thank you
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Ekehwinz: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Good morning @npowerng

Please am among those on the awaiting list of last year, i went to Onitsha North L.G.A to know watsup and they told me that they have nothing for those on awaiting list. Please clear me on this issue.. Thanks
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ekehwinz:
Good morning @npowerng

Please am among those on the awaiting list of last year, i went to Onitsha North L.G.A to know watsup and they told me that they have nothing for those on awaiting list. Please clear me on this issue.. Thanks

Kindly Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Ekehwinz: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.

please whats your official facebook add?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Bolabo: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
please, how much is the stipend of nbuild candidates?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by STLUKE44: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
what is d hope of some of us dat was unable to get d SMS after d nbuild verification due to DND on our line? i've deactivated d DND yet i've not receive d sms containing password. what do i do?

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by bnrabiu: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sir
I Zuwaira Jafaru with Phone Numnber 07035887609.
My phone and SIM Card attached with the user name and password of my N-Build was lost together.

Thanks

Zuwaira Jafaru
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by RemedyLab: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Just REVEALED

How to treat diabetes naturally at home

Learn more @ NaturalRemedyLab
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by stevezuks: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Another hint.

Please let the participants be screened on their practical knowledge and application of safety measures and standards in a construction site.

what are you waiting for? Visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get high quality, neatly written to APA standard (or any standard of your choice)project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

Hire our researchers to write your undergraduate final year research project. Custom and Plagiarism free
With money back guarantee. Visit us now
https://RunMyResearch.com
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by tstx(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Sad news
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by psalmistkakah(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning npower, my date of birth was mistakenly added with a year while filling the form, although is not above 35 years both actual age and the mistaken age on the form, HV done my PV succesfully, hope is not going to be a problem
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Bankyshinani(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Wat abt 2017 n-teach verification in lagos state..... As it started?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Evergreen4(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning Npower, I used utility bill from my present location for the the physical verification as I no longer live in the address I used for registration. Though it's still within same local government. Will this affect my chances of being selected?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Chigold101(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning
We did PV two days ago.
So what's the next thing we should be expecting?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by polosky: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Guys wat do u think might be Npower criteria for final selection into nbuild scheme?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by clem901: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2017
check nearby lga, ur name might be in their list cose sam tin hapean in bayelsa state

Pls npower I couldn't find my name on the list even after confirming my local govt of residence on the website with my bvn, pls what do I do?The officials are not attending to people with this issue saying that our names are not on the list. Please what do I do?I have complained to your social media channels but no response. Pls help me. The name is OLISA TEMITAYO and the local government is O!orunda lg in Osogbo,osun state. Thanks so much
Thank you[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Accepting Cv For 2012 Graduate Recruitment Policy / I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? / Covenant University Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.