Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Webmasters: I Need Your Help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters: I Need Your Help. (663 Views)

Webmasters,i Need Your Help !!! / Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense / Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters: I Need Your Help. by danwilliams4u(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2017
My worldpress site was infected with malware barely three weeks after it was created, my domain host has been warning me about this but the real broblem here is that i don't no how to fix this mess. Nairalanders i need your help pls, Help a brother out.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help. by SConnect: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2017
danwilliams4u:
My worldpress site was infected with malware barely three weeks after it was created, my domain host has been warning me about this but the real broblem here is that i don't no how to fix this mess. Nairalanders i need your help pls, Help a brother out.

Usually this issue could either be from your theme (most likely) or a plugin you got from an untrusted source, they come with vulnerabilities (100%).

1. You need to delete your theme entirely from your hosting account, then get a new theme from a trusted source this time.

2. Run a malware scan on your wordpress installation and check its scan reports, if there are anymore malwares.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/ - This will surely come in handy.

Though your host ought to work with you on this to resolve your issue and not warning you only.

Hope it helps.

Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help. by danwilliams4u(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2017
SConnect:

Usually this issue could either be from your theme (most likely) or a plugin you got from an untrusted source, they come with vulnerabilities (100%).

1. You need to delete your theme entirely from your hosting account, then get a new theme from a trusted source this time.

2. Run a malware scan on your wordpress installation and check its scan reports, if there are anymore malwares.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/ - This will surely come in handy.

Though your host ought to work with you on this to resolve your issue and not warning you only.

Hope it helps.
ok bro i will do that
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help. by Mattizzy(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2017
if you need premium them inbox
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help. by kingthreat(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2017
danwilliams4u:

Get a professional to fix your site for you.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help. by Fayo111: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
danwilliams4u:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help. by TopYouGo: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Firstly, there's need to check what and what were infected (if at all the whole site has been hacked or which specific file is). This can only be done by auditing the website and analyzing the core files of the WordPress.

Kindly, contact a professional in website design and development to give you a helping hand. I can recommend TopYouGo for you.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help. by Ayemileto(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
TopYouGo:
Firstly, there's need to check what and what were infected (if at all the whole site has been hacked or which specific file is). This can only be done by auditing the website and analyzing the core files of the WordPress.

Kindly, contact a professional in website design and development to give you a helping hand. I can recommend TopYouGo for you.

You're recommending yourself grin

(1) (Reply)

6yr Old Naija Adsense With More Than 15 Payments Recieved For Sale! / My Post Are Already Ranking / Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.