Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem (1468 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by Freethought(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2017
For those of us that left secondary school like more than a decade ago, do you still remember any part or the whole of your school anthem?

For me, i left secondary school in 2006 and the last part of the anthem is what i remember. I don't know why dou!

SPACO IBADAN!!!

Lalasticlala, do you remember urs? Tell us
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by RoyalBlak007: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
♤ Definitely! grin

♤ But only the first 2 lines....the rest na "humming" cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by Remijuice: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
I don't know why this got me lmao
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by madridguy(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm. Let pour out the little I can remember.

God bless you our dearest school, the school of good discipline, hard working principal and good teachers bla bla bla

We never We never forget you.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by midehi2(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Can I still recite national anthem sef, not to talk of school anthem tongue
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by happymaxx: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2017
"Come, Holy Ghost, Creator come"
From the bright heavenly throne!
Come, take possesion of our souls,
And make them all Thine Own!..................................FROM HOLY GHOST COLLEGE OWERRI
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by Remijuice: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
midehi2:
Can I still recite national anthem sef, not to talk of school anthem tongue

Chisos!

your matter weak me
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by midehi2(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Remijuice:

Chisos!

your matter weak me
No weak abeg cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by dyadeleye(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2017
School of our pride built on the rock, By order, Justice and Fair play ruled. May what we dare to learn from thee in youth. Be our guide light throughout our lives. School of our pride we build on thee. Verse Two - Service is to others, not to self. Consideration for our Nation first, by our examples and not by precept, show honest labour dignity. School of our pride we build on thee. Verse Three - Generations shall come and go, but our pride youth will for aye remain. May be not in the confines of your walls. But in Alumni world renowed. School of our pride we build on thee. UP SCHOOL.UP GCI.
I can still remember the house anthem .. grin
. O Grier House, let us for thy dear honour yearn
Let us from experience past this lesson learnt
That discipline leads but to our one true goal
Devotion, true must be our unfailing role.

One of the regrets in my life, I left GCI and I enrolled in a private school in Lagos!
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by DozieInc(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2017
A.D.S.S didnt have a school anthem, we only sing the national anthem. O' God of creation! Arise O' compatriot!
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by ishadfurnitures: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Loyola College Ibadan school anthem: loyola loyola,the best in every way,loyola loyola,we always win the day,we are student from our college that,that is in ibadan town...
Its been a while left since 1993
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by Seeker17(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Hope For Light our motto reads Trusting in God as he leads ....... grin That's as far as I can remember
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by Bibyken(f): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
owerri girls secondary school, owerri imo state
our motto, labora est oare full of honor and glory
I will never profane ur name
I promise to be honest obedient humble and hard working
so help me God to fulfill my promise.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by saqo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Arise and Shine. UCSS Apapa
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by PoliteActivist: 4:44pm On Feb 11
*Politeness*
Queens College. See our school song and school prayer

Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by Scholace: 6:44pm On Feb 11
Newland secondary School, tolu complex
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem by TGCML: 7:19am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Foreign Scholarship With Low Cgpa / Best Nursery And Primary School In Lagos / School Of Nursin Ido Ekiti Without Jamb 08085910826

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.