Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

War Movies 2017: The Best, Shorts And Calendar - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / War Movies 2017: The Best, Shorts And Calendar (868 Views)

Has Anyone Watched These Two Nigerian War Movies? / Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch / Highlights From Felabration 2017 "The Prophecy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War Movies 2017: The Best, Shorts And Calendar by ayushchan(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello my dear friends, I am back again to share more interesting and worthy film stuff with you. Also, I would like to know that do you guys find my articles interesting?

So, I have completed an article about 2017's war films that just not only talks about the Best Films of the genre but I have especially included short war films of the year along with a complete calendar. I have included all the films that are based on the war theme; so you will have war-drama, action and a few war-comedy films. And, as always, the list consists of films from world wide cinema.

Best War Films 2017

10. The Man with the Iron Heart

9. Wolf Warriors 2

8. Churchill

7. Their Finest

6. The Zookeeper’s Wife

5. The Ottoman Lieutenant

4. The Battleship Island

3. War for the Planet of the Apes

2. Baahubali 2: The Conclusion

#At Number One 1 - Dunkirk

You can read the complete original post here: http://www.filmyearth.com/war-movies-2017/

Also, do tell which war films are your favorite; whether it was released this year or later.

(1) (Reply)

Bbn:Alex Breaks Down In Tears After Jealous Leo Calls It Quits Because Of Tobi / Bbnaija:its Her Life Alex' Mum Begs Nigerians To Forgive Her For Crying Over Leo / Unforseen Love May Teasers Glow TV 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.