Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch (1509 Views)

Has Anyone Watched These Two Nigerian War Movies? / Upcoming War Movies 2018 / War Movies 2017: The Best, Shorts And Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by Etinosa1234: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
this holiday...I have been confused on the type of war films I should watch....
Tho i have watched some like
saving private Ryan
hacksaw ridge
Fury
The thin Red Line
pls can y'all suggest other types that I can watch
Re: Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by omoiyamayor(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
If you want war movies,try Miracle at St Ana, Dunkirk,

1 Like

Re: Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by Ofemmanu1: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Four black American

1 Like

Re: Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by PeterthePotamus: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Have you tried Lawrence of Arabia, or Bridge on the River Kwai? Those are some of my favorites

1 Like

Re: Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by 100naira(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
13 hours

1 Like

Re: Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by mekaprime: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
War Movies
Black Hawk Down
Danger close
Three kings
The Lone Survivor
Jarhead
Jarhead 2 & 3(manageable)
Tears Of The Sun
13 Hours

SciFi War Movies
Edge Of Tomorrow

Spectral

Pacific Rim
Battle Los Angeles
Transformers 1
Bumblebee

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by Emmanuel602(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
mekaprime:
War Movies
Black Hawk Down
Danger close
Three kings
The Lone Survivor
Jarhead
Jarhead 2 & 3(manageable)
Tears Of The Sun
13 Hours

SciFi War Movies
Edge Of Tomorrow

Spectral

Pacific Rim
Battle Los Angeles
Transformers 1
Bumblebee

Please how can I download any of these movies?
Re: Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by Etinosa1234: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
gregyboy nor reply that her mention ooo..she nor get talk again
Re: Help Me Select The Best War Movies To Watch by gregyboy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Etinosa1234:
gregyboy nor reply that her mention ooo..she nor get talk again

I tell her make she go sitdown....

She dey find who she wan use take talk

All this yoruba people them be winch, I wake up this morning weak no energy
Dem don suck my blood for nite if not b say i be bini boy i for follow there pass out

BabaRamota1980, macof, lawani, Olu317 gomojam TAO11

Una winch nor reach grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! / Tonia Odua Also Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search / Brock Vs Goldberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.