Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Where Can I Visit?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Visit?? (827 Views)

Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? / Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. / What African Country Can I Visit For A Vacation ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Visit?? by tycoon3(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello nairalanders!!
I urgently need suggestions from you guys..
I started my leave of two weeks today but since been thinking of places to visit within Nigeria (Lagos) at least for me to enjoy myself and be free from the stress of work.
Suggest places for me.thanks
Re: Where Can I Visit?? by NONNYG: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Visit your village
Re: Where Can I Visit?? by chukslawrence(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
LLL
Re: Where Can I Visit?? by tycoon3(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
NONNYG:
Visit your village
Within Lagos bro
Re: Where Can I Visit?? by tycoon3(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
chukslawrence:
LLL
Meaning please
Re: Where Can I Visit?? by chukslawrence(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
tycoon3:
Meaning please
Lekki Leisure Lake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Visit?? by touragency: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello,

I'll suggest you contact with Discovery Holidays, a reputed tour and travel agency in India. They will guide you properly with packages details. Just visit the website and fill up the contact us form. Admin will assist you shortly.

Check https://www.discoveryholidays.co.in/contact/
Re: Where Can I Visit?? by Godson201333(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=tycoon3 post=61908899]Hello nairalanders!!
I started my leave of two weeks today but since been thinking of places to visit within Nigeria (Lagos) at least for me to enjoy myself and be free from the stress of work.
Suggest places for me.thanks[/quote

Bro if you like cool life and tourism,You can easily visit Badagry and its environ.

You can spend a weekend at Eleko Village and at thesame always enjoy the Atlantic sea Life...( Eleko Beach )
Re: Where Can I Visit?? by Godson201333(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
tycoon3:
Hello nairalanders!!
Suggest places for me.thanks

Bro if you like cool life and tourism,You can easily visit Badagry and its environ.

You can spend a weekend at Eleko Village and at thesame always enjoy the Atlantic sea Life...( Eleko Beach )

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Dangerous Countries In The World For Tourists / Saratov Airlines Plance Crashed At Moscgow Killed 71, FULL DETAILS Here / Answers Please! Can Agents Be Trusted In Helping Me Apply For US Visa? Any Risk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.