Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (73292 Views)

Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Queendoncom:
You saw a girl writing her assignment at her dad's workshop and you decided to snap her and make fp on NL? Na wa Sha.
queen rearrange your name starting from "c","o","n""d"o"m
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by IamHeWrites: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
chimamanda14:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian

ToriMill.com can do that
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by hamzeiy: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Citykings:

Www.kelechisblog.com.ng
Kelechi blog indeed. Peak of bogotry and sentiments (from their name you shall know then.)
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by Citykings(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
hamzeiy:

Kelechi blog indeed. Peak of bogotry and sentiments (from their name you shall know then.)

undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

This the best picture....of the year...I love this

The importance of education...may Lord be with her....just look at the innocent face

This your moniker no be here.

What of amu mmadu kwanu? kiss
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by dominion001(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
lawrenzi:
I recently got the picture of this little girl studying from a friend's timeline. This picture was taken somewhere around the Faculty of Arts car park Uniben. one word for her please.
oga this no be uniben.
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by Originalsly: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
policy12:

How I wish that child can be given adequate time and better home.
Why would you think she hasn't more than enough time?....and what makes you think her home is not good enough? Did you even think she was doing homework while waiting for her parents? How I wish we can think think before we comment.
@topic.... motivated.
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by PenisCaP: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
chimamanda14:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian

Naitaland is just a biased and tribalistic site..
and Anti igbo.
So mind what u post...
U can use that kelechi blog some1 suggested, or u use linda ikeji blog..
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by thatcbnguy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Unfortunately, that doesn't mean she has a bright future cos as long as as Nigerian educational system is involved, education is no longer the key to a brighter future. Truth be told!

Trade & entrepreneurship is the way!
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by danjalingo: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
The chick that will grow into a hen is known the day it is hatched. Kudos , dear girl.
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
the young shall grow!
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by Burger01(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
ARTtitude:

Or python grin
Yeah, python smiley
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by saraki2019(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
bad
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by yassjib: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
BLESSING BLESSING FOLLOW YOU
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by Lescalier: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
If I had money, i'll change this girls life. Not like her life is currently bad, but imagine if dangote decides to change a mere commissioner's life.
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by ddeola: 2:29am On Oct 31, 2017
May God grant her wisdom, knowledge and understanding in Jesus name. You will be the head and not the tail in Jesus name. You will be on top only and not beneath in Jesus name. You will grow in strength and stature in Jesus name.

God bless you.
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by ndiboy01(m): 3:14am On Oct 31, 2017
First Peter, 1:4 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,First Peter, 1:4 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,First Peter, 1:4 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by Iamdmentor1(m): 4:29am On Oct 31, 2017
chimamanda14:

Send me an email: dmentoralexander@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by jarx: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2017
nonsense. nairaland mods are becoming stupid. see what made FP.
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by Mhizrohzz(f): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
dominion001:
oga this no be uniben.
.... It is, faculty car park, orchard.
Re: Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) by premierlead: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Burger01:
The future is bright. I hope PDP won't come back to rule and dash the hope of this bright child.

Hope you still like to continue with APC as your leader?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.