Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] (35727 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerian gospel star, Benita Okojie and her husband, Adeyina have developed new stealth skills to help ease their new found parental duties, as they get hit with the reality of how much attention a new baby demands.

The popular child star and her husband have had to learn how to moon walk, however, whenever these evasive tactics fail, the young couple take turns in nursing their little charm.

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/benita-okojie-and-hubby-develop-evasive.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by iamJ(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
waist trainer is 4k now

The girl in the 3rd pix shld do the needful

pot belly girls are not attractive

#No Filter Attitude

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Homeboiy: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK

Too busy

Next
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Papiikush: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
See this one undecided

If you know what's best for you, just keep your marriage off social media. Nigeria has gone beyond "Osemugia me" whey you sing twenty something years ago.

We dey vex these days oh...them go just fall your hand .

You see that mumu that first replied on this thread about your sister with big stomach? That is just the beginning undecided

You'll soon see comments like

"Why is her husband opening mouth like an _imbecile?"

"Why does her sister look like bread whey don soak inside tea?"

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
cool
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by asawanathegreat(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
See them later
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Greenville990: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
I'm quite glad to see how grown she is now

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Danelo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is it that there is nothing else to push to front page

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

If you know what's best for you, just keep your marriage off social media. Nigeria has gone beyond "Osemugia me" whey you sing twenty something years ago.

We dey vex these dah oh...them go just fall you hand undecided

grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Marcofranz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
I know some girls will come here and be like "awww so cute " nonsense. This doesn't make sense to me .

7 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls correct me if I'm wrong. These moderators on Nairaland are they below 20yrs? I can't fathom any sensible reason why someone who learned how to tiptoe should be our concern, when they masses need an eye opener and a way to come out of poverty. Instead the moderators are forcing other peoples lifestyle,family issues, problems etc,down on us.Thousands of sensible topic are wallowing underground. NB: most of us see this forum as one of the ways to escape the various issues of life. Sorry for the epistle, I'm high right now

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
The thing still dey shark you.
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by muhdzed(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Naso
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by ziego(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
When there is no better news to push to front page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by teamsynergy: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
omo, some babies r so sensitive ehn.. dem go wake at d slightest noise

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

Good advice.

Now everyone knows what her parlour looks like!

SMH

7 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by eedrees(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

lol

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by JON01: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
In 3rd pics that girl with two fingers gesture be like maid...Any woman I repeat any woman/girl that decide to showcase her relationship/marital affairs on social media is dancing to the tunes of 'em village ppl

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by bolt000(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Danelo:
Is it that there is nothing else to push to front page
<smiley Great question
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by kay29000(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nice one. I like that.
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Odianose13(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita, abeg no start this one o. Enemies dey binu now for naija. Recession don hit them too. Stay out of the media!

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by donblade85555(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
okay o
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by YesNo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
mehhhhn! see this small tiny girl that year sha!

mehhhhn... am old
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
ziego:
When there is no better news to push to front page
bro I'm confused, this was not the plan when I joined nairaland, no topic on how to progress, succed, make new contacts and all that stuff that I used to read back in 2013

8 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
No one cares abeg

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by MaconAwire(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
NO MORE NEWS!

NO MORE EDUCATIVE POSTS!

NO MORE STORIES!

NO MORE INFORMATIONS!

ONLY USELESS CELEBRITY TRASH DAY IN DAY OUT

mods bet y?

10 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by oshe11: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian gospel star, Benita Okojie and her husband, Adeyina have developed new stealth skills to help ease their new found parental duties, as they get hit with the reality of how much attention a new baby demands.

The popular child star and her husband have had to learn how to moon walk, however, whenever these evasive tactics fail, the young couple take turns in nursing their little charm.

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/benita-okojie-and-hubby-develop-evasive.html

yeye post jst like nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by ugonna1054(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
So this small girl don grow like this
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
So Benita don dey Bleep i don old o congrats osemudiamen crooner

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by thedondada(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol

@papiikush

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] / Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.