Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] (35744 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Decryptor:

Some of these topics are actually"paid topics" to be pushed to frontpage
Exactly the words I don't want to use. Exactly what I think is happening.
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Decryptor:

Some of these topics are actually"paid topics" to be pushed to frontpage
tell me more on this
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Woly: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Father dey feed him pikin dey watch tv, he no even watch weather na for the baby nose the feeding bottle dey or na him mouth. Na wa.
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by humberjade: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

If you know what's best for you, just keep your marriage off social media. Nigeria has gone beyond "Osemugia me" whey you sing twenty something years ago.

We dey vex these days oh...them go just fall your hand .

You see that mumu that first replied on this thread about your sister with big stomach? That is just the beginning undecided

You'll soon see comments like

"Why is her husband opening mouth like an _imbecile?"

"Why does her sister look like bread whey don soak inside tea?"

grin grin

But guy u badh gan o

Just talk sey na wetin dey ur mind be dat.
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by divineappo(m): 2:44am On Oct 31, 2017
iamJ:
waist trainer is 4k now

The girl in the 3rd pix shld do the needful

pot belly girls are not attractive

#No Filter Attitude
can u give me contact of the waist trainer seller?

I need it, need to correct my pot belly, pls reply, thanks
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by modath(f): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

If you know what's best for you, just keep your marriage off social media. Nigeria has gone beyond "Osemugia me" whey you sing twenty something years ago.

You see that mumu that first replied on this thread about your sister with big stomach? That is just the beginning undecided

Your matter nor fit taya person.. cheesy
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by annyberry: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

Funny u
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
They know better but I won't have such amount of visitors and still encourage mental regarding topics in my forum. I don't even encourage it in my little blog www.mortalpoet.com. Reddit doesn't need stupidity to sell.
with 1.9m members, isn't this the largest forum in Africa
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Bomgirl(f): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2017
larrywax:
@ d 2nd pic....which day den born d baby wey he dey use feeder foram? undecided undecided What has happened to 6months exclusive breast feeding? undecided undecided

Iranu.... smiley

1: Motherhood is not an easy feat! There's this new invention that enables us express breastmilk into bottles and give to our hubby's or caregivers to feed the baby while we get our well deserved rest.
2: some women don't produce breastmilk on time. So they use formula to feed the baby till the breastmilk flows.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by thowbie7ven(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Good advice.

Now everyone knows what her parlour looks like!

SMH
Parlor wey no even fine...me wey i no be celebrity gan, my parlor looks finer than this...na everything these kids go dey put on social media...mtchewwwww
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Chinny5(f): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2017
hyfr:
Pls correct me if I'm wrong. The moderators on Nairaland are they below 20yrs? I can't fathom any sensible reason why someone who learnt how to tiptoe should be our concern, when they masses need an eye opener and a way to come out of poverty. Instead the moderators are forcing other peoples lifestyle,family issues, problems etc,down on us.Thousands of sensible topic are wallowing underground. NB: most of us see this forum as one of the ways to escape the various issues of life. Sorry for the epistle, I'm high right now

Seriously....
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Sexyolori(f): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2017
iamJ:
waist trainer is 4k now

The girl in the 3rd pix shld do the needful

pot belly girls are not attractive

#No Filter Attitude
Monkey no fine but im mama like am. She may not be attractive to u but someone somewhere is dying for her. Let her be

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by khalids: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by SoftP(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2017
hyfr:
yea mate, better than being outside drinking or frolicking with friends, stay in my toilet And light that j***t

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=SoftP post=61937452][/quote] where u based
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by SoftP(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
hyfr:
where u based
B-side
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
SoftP:
B-side
forgive my naivety, where's B side
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by SoftP(m): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2017
hyfr:
forgive my naivety, where's B side
Benin city
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by ziego(m): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2017
hyfr:
bro I'm confused, this was not the plan when I joined nairaland, no topic on how to progress, succed, make new contacts and all that stuff that I used to read back in 2013

My brother the thing wan get me confused.

I hardly visit nl of recent cos of uninformative post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement / BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.