Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Actor Seun Jimoh Speaks Out On The Dangers Of Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Seun Jimoh Speaks Out On The Dangers Of Social Media (455 Views)

Jimoh Aliu ‘Aworo’ Dies At 86 / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / Hustle Actor : Seun Ajayi & Damilola Oluwabiyi Releases Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Seun Jimoh Speaks Out On The Dangers Of Social Media by VeeInsider: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
An actor named Seun Jimoh spared some of his time to vent his anger on the 'dangers' of social media.

He said,
"Social media has made it easy to see why God destroyed the world with water the first time and why Jesus had to die for humans , social media has made it able to sit in the comfort of your room and see simultaneously every second how wicked and thoughtless humans can be and how the devil works with and through them. if I was God I wouldn't spare the world, ! thank God I'm not God."

Sounds to me like a man who's done with the world. Lol

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/social-media-made-easy-see-god-destroyed-world-first-place-seun-jimoh/
Re: Actor Seun Jimoh Speaks Out On The Dangers Of Social Media by Afrok(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Well he has a point... but then he never mentioned the ones that concerns his fellow so-called celebrities, the part where social media had influenced the breakup of most of their unions, relationships and marriages embarassed.
Re: Actor Seun Jimoh Speaks Out On The Dangers Of Social Media by VeeInsider: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Yeah right, he's got a point.
Afrok:
Well he has a point... but then he never mentioned the ones that concerns his fellow so-called celebrities, the part where social media had influenced the breakup of most of their unions, relationships and marriages embarassed.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Benita Okojie Welcome Her Son Few Days Ago / What Pains Me Most Is That He Bears The Same Name With Me "Idris" / Blogger Predicts Possible Beff Between Mayurkun And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.