Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Seun, Please Stop This! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Please Stop This! (528 Views)

Seun, Please Stop Ishilove From Closing This Thread To Hide Her Offense! / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Please Stop This! by peacettw: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
I am a great fan of ur site and can't help but notice the rapid turnover of topics in the homepage with some of them not having up to 10 replies. Now, i know it's ur site and all and don't know whether it's ur fault or that of the moderators but please tell whosoever that is responsible to please stop. It is not organised and one is completely overwhelmed by all that info. I think it would be best if u saved some of these topics for another day or better still, sit on it till it becomes a very hot topic. Please stop the trafficking.
Re: Seun, Please Stop This! by candylips(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
thanks
Re: Seun, Please Stop This! by snowdrops(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2010
Some of the topics are just too hot to leave for a few days to see if it wins more replies. They just have to be moved to homepage. Unfortunately a number of these promising topics end up a disappointment. The onus is on the moderators to remove such.
Re: Seun, Please Stop This! by dani1luv: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
. . wink

(1) (Reply)

Secret / Buy Into Citiview Estate Arepo, Behind Journalist Estate At A Promo Price / Make Big Money By Clicking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.