Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

R&D, An Essential For Tech Innovation - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / R&D, An Essential For Tech Innovation (392 Views)

3 Nigerians Win Huawei Global ICT Innovation Competition In China / SIIT Advanced Diploma Program for Tech Professionals / 8 Types Of Business Loan For Tech Startups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R&D, An Essential For Tech Innovation by KCode: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
I remember watching Steve Jobs introduce the first iPhone. He made mention of some things that got me thinking. And I paraphrase "Software on mobile phones is like baby software. But today we're gonna introduce to you a software breakthrough. Such as you've never seen, software that is at least five years ahead of what's on any other phone."

You know, for a Company to launch a new product or come up with an innovation, intense work (R&grin) would have been up and running for something creative to happen. And this takes years.

Take a look at this excerpt from a 2014 Journal: "One of the leading unrealized opportunities in Nigerian industrial organizations is the full influence of research ideas and knowledge to transform business products and processes into long-term innovation."

Going forward, the future is bright with technology, it gets better.

Source :http://informationfromjay..com.ng/2017/10/r-essential-for-tech-innovation.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur App For Your Website For As Low As 5k / Who Is The Best Data Storage & Backup Solution Provider In India / Get Your Iphone 7 Repaired For Free, On "No Service" Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.