Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Iraq: US Imperialism Worst Than #ISIS - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraq: US Imperialism Worst Than #ISIS (331 Views)

Pakistanis Should Support PM Imran Khan Against US Imperialism & Arrogance / Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday / Christian Extremists In The White House Are A Greater Threat Than ISIS Ever Were (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iraq: US Imperialism Worst Than #ISIS by Elbinawi: 12:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Iraq: US Imperialism Worst than #ISIS

US State Department spox Nauert caused an uproar last week in Iraq when she called Abu Mehdi Mohandes a "terrorist" during a press briefing.

#US regime created #ISIS that brave #Iraqi warriors like Mohandes are destroying but they refused to be tools of US imperialism & plunder.

Abu Mehdi Mohandes is the deputy leader of #PMU, the strongest group fighting #ISIS in Iraq. There are Shias, Sunnis & Christians in PMU

Do Americans & other bloodthirsty European savages think that their looting and plunder of other countries resources will continue forever?

Today the genocidal savages of the West hate #Iran for the only reason that they will not plunder & loot Iran's resources any longer.

The 1979 glorious Islamic Revolution in #Iran cut off the filthy hands of greedy American & British savages from Iran's resources forever.

I had Hoped tobe in #Karbala, Iraq, this year for #Arbaeen but I am still recovering. My message to Iraqis is "American savages are worst than ISIS"

When Mosul fell to ISIS savages & they closed down the ancient Churches of Mosul that Pre-date Islam, I felt very sad.
Today they are free!

Congratulations to all Iraqi brothers and sisters on your great victories!
Be anti-imperialism
Be anti-Zionism
Be anti-Wahhabism
#AxisOfEvil

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Iraq: US Imperialism Worst Than #ISIS by Appleyard(m): 5:30am On Oct 31, 2017
American imperialism is like a disease etched in the national consciousness of the people. That's the reason the average American doesn't know what his or her country's diabolic foreign policy portends for his or her own well being. Once you start pointing out Americans atrocities, the only defense they normally put forward is that you are jealous of their national prosperity and that you would soon queue up in embassy for visa.

It's even more pathetic that only a few know that their country is the only nation voted as the greatest threat to world peace in the 21st century.

Only a fraction knew what their country represents and what the consequences of her sins would be shortly.

Alois Irlmaier's prophecy: "the destruction of Washington and California and New York. Then one plane would come from the east and Wilmington drop a bomb into the sea that would cause a tsunami never experienced before. Half of Britain will be wiped off by it and many shall die. "

AA Allen: "New York and many states in America destroyed by Nuclear fire."

Dutrumi Duduma's prophecy on America: " in one day, California will burn, New York will burn, Florida will burn, for this is Sodom and Gomorrah.."

William Braham prophecy/7 visions, and 5 already fulfilled:" I heard a mighty bang and when I turned, I saw the whole of America in tatters and debris... America will burn by nuclear fire.... "

Just as a lot of people ignore Klint Clements prophecy concerning Donald Trump, that's how so many people and some godless souls will ignore all of these warnings and continue on their " is conspiracy theory" chant until that day will come suddenly upon them.

If America and its history of global imperialism and military aggression that has killed millions worldwide will not pay for her sins, then God will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Unfortunately she will pay and again and again, the cosmic order has made that clear and the blood of millions in different nations demands it. And JUSTICE shall they get.

The mouth of the LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.

America's judgement is coming...... And it shall come from the East...... Alois Irlmaier'.

Peace unto those Americans who are waking up and making their ways right before God and before men while the blind and foolish continue in their blindness...

Alas.... God has given them a strong delusion that they should believe unto a lie..... Because they love not the knowledge of the truth.... 2 Thessalonians 2 VS 10 - 12.

Adieu America.....

(1) (Reply)

United States Army To Have Its Own Museum / Congo: Deaths At Anti-kabila Protest / Man Picked Up A Hand Grenade Off The Floor & It Caused An Explosion Outside Metr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.