Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. (15845 Views)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / UNN SUG Directs Students To Stop Payment Of School Fees, Shuts Down Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by BafanaBafana: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Youths
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by luckman20(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Leaders of tomorrow

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by ChappyChase: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Our
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by 2shure: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2017
i askd one honda parts seller for bumper and all.
i had gone to where they selling it.
everything costs me 35k.
lo and behold
the other seller said everything cost 85k.
so he wants to dagbo me of 50k
for this december
for wia
no level
every nigerian is a scam and scammer and scamee

1 Like

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2017
how wish the same will occur in Abuja by those old fools and impeach that old dullard with all his cohort

1 Like

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by JON01: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Haha LEADERS OF TOMORROW grin grin grin grin
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Ruggedpen: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2017
This one's are the feeders team of corruption Fc
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2017
rufugefe:
hhhh, cool
oga u are saying cool so what d guy did is good ba
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Obinovictor(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2017
And this is how they start, from little offices like this. God help this generation of youths, we may be worse than our fathers.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2017
chimamanda14:
I enjoy these kinds of posts!
u love corruption
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by martineverest(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2017
After all, they said the young ones should be allowed to rule Nigeria instead of old cargoes

Both old and young cargoes are all corrupt-minded Nigerians,
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by able20(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2017
TheControversy:
Leaders of tomorrow undecided
180 million Nigerians are corrupt, the killer virus is the Air.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2017
na like dis e dey start... i would av said future of tommorrow leader bhet the two na one nd d same semantic....even me sef am confused

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by obinna4Jesus(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Could all of this stories be true? If the contents of this story were to be true then where does our hope as a nation lie if our the youths who are the supposed leaders of tomorrow have joined the bandwagon of corruption which is the hallmark of some of our politicians. An SUG president engaging in such haemorragic looting of the patrimony of the students? What would be his reaction when he finds himself in a bigger position. Where did we get it wrong as a nation? Who will bail the cat? Where are the Daniels, Josephs, martin Luther et al of our generation? How come greed has remained our creed as a nation and gold has become our god. What you drive is not as important as what drives you. Nemo dat quod non habet which means you can not give what you don't have. The foundation of every nation is the education of her youth and I mean all encompassing education and not mere paper qualification. Buy the truth and sell it not.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by ugonnalily(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2017
EZEJA JOSHUA is a wolf in sheep's clothing... Arrest that criminal. imagine such nonsense. I'm a Lion and this makes me to shed tears
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by walosky(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2017
eezeribe:
Shameless and useless Nigerian youths who are more dumb and corrupt than the old politicians...
Nigerians actually 'suck' corruption and tribalism from their mothers' breasts...
They think it's to be shouting(like bitches on heat)...
"leaders of tomorrow"
"not too young to rule",etc...
I would rather vote for a 75 year old corrupt politician than a 35 year old corrupt and dumb Nigerian youth.

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Tallino25(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2017
eezeribe:
Shameless and useless Nigerian youths who are more dumb and corrupt than the old politicians...
Nigerians actually 'suck' corruption and tribalism from their mothers' breasts...
They think it's to be shouting(like bitches on heat)...
"leaders of tomorrow"
"not too young to rule",etc...
I would rather vote for a 75 year old corrupt politician than a 35 year old corrupt and dumb Nigerian youth.
what do you expect from the sug president who is in a corrupt country like nigeria dont blame him much he was just following the footsteps of his elders at the top nationally
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by kachasi: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2017
leaders of which tomorrow....forget it
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Assassin101: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Looters of tomorrow
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by wildchild02: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Thief

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by kennynelcon(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Luckygurl:
angry angry

Dude is my friend

Currently in Sweden

I wonder what's going on in that government.
School fees for this session is way too high overboard. SUG could do nothing about it.
That's what you get when the committee is saturated with kids having no balls to challenge the school authorities undecided

We the citizens are the problem of Nigeria.
Imagine just at SUG level, the tune of 4m is been embezzled. I wish to hear his own side of the story though undecided

What is he doing in Sweden, I do not expect the SUG to go against the school fees issue since the school feeds them indirectly... I am a super Lion, but from his name I guess he is an indigene, which must have given him an edge in the polls (This is the major problem we have in Nigeria). For me the guy is a dumb crook, read up that stuff it all sounds insane, I expect they publish statements with facts soon.

1 Like

Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by bigfather(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Nor be Youths wey we dey clamour for be this ?
Dem never enter big political position , dem don dey steal.....We've gat a long way to gooooo !
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by thunderbabs: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Jus 4 million? shocked Na hin una impeach am? Mtcheww
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by iSlayer: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Paperwhite:
Too bad.EFCC nwgwaanu! Over to you guys.

Is that ngwanu you mean?
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Luckygurl(f): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2017
kennynelcon:

What is he doing in Sweden, I do not expect the SUG to go against the school fees issue since the school feeds them indirectly... I am a super Lion, but from his name I guess he is an indigene, which must have given him an edge in the polls (This is the major problem we have in Nigeria). For me the guy is a dumb crook, read up that stuff it all sounds insane, I expect they publish statements with facts soon.

Honestly don't know what took him there.
Tried chatting him up but he's not replied yet.

The school feeds them indirectly, does that mean they should keep shut if students are exploited?

How can a final year 500level engineering student pay close to the tune of 80k as school fees. That's plainly ridiculous.
Hostel fee has always been 9,500 for the males and around 11,500 for the females but guess what? From the schedule released it's sky rocketed to 25k...

And not like it's some new hostel. It's still the same dilapidated buildings erected even before the civil war.

He's an indigene yeah. But one credit I'll give to him is the zeal and enthusiasm he displayed running for that office. I give that up to him, an indigene or not, he worked so hard to be elected.

I don't want to believe he's a crook cos I know him on a personal basis and expected more from him.
It's unfortunate he isn't what I always see him as.
Josh fall hand aswear...

You're a super lion??
Which department?? Year?
How's it like, life outside the den?? smiley
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Congratulations! He's on his way to the House of Thieves Reps
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by BANGISS: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2017
STUDENT UNIONISM.

Forget it it is only bird of the same feeders

that fly together, what do you expect.
Re: UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. by jaychubi: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2017
I keep saying it our elders in politics today are learners in corruption where our digital corrupt youths are grin grin grin

What matters to a Nigerian is money money and money, just make it no body cares hw u did u will be celebrated. Horrible society

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences / ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.