Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,593 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” (16415 Views)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / My Beef With Jehovah's Witnesses Part Two / My Beef With Jehovah's Witnesses Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You have no understanding of spiritual things of the light. Stay where you are Sir, the world desperately need someones help,

Now truth seekers have no more excuses for their dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.

It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?

Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of the existence of a creator God to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

Readers refuse to listen to others. You alone must determine truth based on verifiable facts.
Emmanuel TV cheesy kikiki grin
Wait, have you ever met with TB Joshua face to face or you only got carried away with the EMMANUEL TV STATION OF DRAMA?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by Ranchhoddas: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Heheheee...TB fraudulence is the most glaring among his peers. Why people still throng his church is beyond me.

I can see that one of his robots has hijacked the thread.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Heheheee...TB fraudulence is the most glaring among his peers. Why people still throng his church is beyond me.

Hehehe, a robot would be an understatement yo qualify ScienceWatch. A ZOMBIE would be a better and most fitting adjective for him. Reminds me of one of Fela's song "Zombie o Zombie!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:
okay now I see that you didn't watch the part of the video where JIM IYKE made his revelation. Just play the video towards the middle and you'll see it. Peace.

You wrong Sir. I watched your whole extra long video twice. It was a terrible waste of valuable data. I knew from the start that I cant trust your judgement, but decided to see what your excitement was all about.

What I found in the video is a petty, ignorant, hate filled, pretentious man that thinks he can impress God with his puny wealth.
Jim Iykes is very angry that he was delivered from his demons, he must have spent huge sums of money to get those Satanic charms. People that know Jim Iyke well, will agree that he is a cruel, selfish man.

All Jim Iykes can talk about is how embarrassed he is now that his fans and all the girls that he screwed can see that he is a mean, ambitious, demon possessed chappie.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:
Hehehe, a robot would be an understatement yo qualify ScienceWatch. A ZOMBIE would be a better and most fitting adjective for him. Reminds me of one of Fela's song "Zombie o Zombie!" cheesy
I finally agree. The Robot is green you can cross the road safely.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Heheheee...

I agree. Lol very loud, roll on the floor laughter. The Robot is still green for you. Go now.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by petra1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:

All Jim Iykes can talk about is how embarrassed he is now that his fans and all the girls that he screwed can see that he is a mean, ambitious, demon possessed chappie.

Jim YKE was demon possessed and he was glad to be free. I guess peer pressure made him feel ashamed of his deliverance . And that is dangerous because people can make him lose his freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Wait a minute, is this really you Ranchhoddas ?
You are well known as the most illogical, unregistered Atheist on Nairaland. We all agree with your own statement about yourself.
"it is beyond me."

That kings, presidents, medical doctors, professors, etc, etc, flock from around the world to TB Joshua for healing, deliverance and blessing will forever remain "beyond" your unregistered mind.

While you sit on your cheap toilet pot and wonder why no one comes to you for help, millions of decent people around the world testify with real joy about the African man in the jungle.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by Ranchhoddas: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Wait a minute, is this really you Ranchhoddas ?
You are well known as the most illogical, unregistered Atheist on Nairaland. We all agree with your own statement about yourself.
"it is beyond me."

That kings, presidents, medical doctors, professors, etc, etc, flock from around the world to TB Joshua for healing, deliverance and blessing will forever remain "beyond" your unregistered mind.

While you sit on your cheap toilet pot and wonder why no one comes to you for help, millions of decent people around the world testify with real joy about the African man in the jungle.
That's how he will be mentioning you all over the place.

Lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by Ranchhoddas: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
petra1:

Jim YKE was demon possessed and he was glad to be free. I guess peer pressure made him feel ashamed of his deliverance . And that is dangerous because people can make him lose his freedom.

Ornithological species of similar plumage...

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You wrong Sir. I watched your whole extra long video twice. It was a terrible waste of valuable data. I knew from the start that I cant trust your judgement, but decided to see what your excitement was all about.

What I found in the video is a petty, ignorant, hate filled, pretentious man that thinks he can impress God with his puny wealth.
Jim Iykes is very angry that he was delivered from his demons, he must have spent huge sums of money to get those Satanic charms. People that know Jim Iyke well, will agree that he is a cruel, selfish man.

Stop attacking Jin Iyke, rather, go and find out from Thief Big Joshua whether what the actor said was true or not.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Birds of similar feather flock together grin They won't learn.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
petra1:

Yes I agree. You make a valid observation. But if a man is too cowardly to stand up to Satanic peer pressure and is ashamed of the grace given by the Holy Spirit, he opened himself to worse than he had.

That is why Jesus said, "IT IS EASY FOR A CAMEL TO GO THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE, THAN FOR A RICH MAN TO ............. "
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
petra1:

Demon possessed? O light of God Almighty! creator of Yahweh! pls intervene in the brain of these species. I can't help it anymore, the brains here are too low in thinking faculty. I'm sure the light will call on your brain soon. It needs factory setting.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Now we all know that the pretentious language of unregistered, Low-level Atheists is their only protection against obvious stupidity.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:
Demon possessed? O light of God Almighty! creator of Yahweh! pls intervene in the brain of these species. I can't help it anymore, the brains here are too low in thinking faculty. I'm sure the light will call on your brain soon. It needs factory setting.
Just look who is talking about brains. The wise contribution of petra1 is certainly above your level of understanding.

I am sure you are smart enough to apologize to him for your thoughtless insults.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Just look who is talking about brains. The wise contribution of petra1 is certainly above your level of understanding.

I am sure you are smart enough to apologize to him for your thoughtless insults.
This bitterness of yours over Thief Big Joshua shows that you are a paid synagogue scribe. I could remember how it was going on fairly well with you and Oaroloye until he busted this god of yours called Thief Big Joshua. Then your everlasting hatred for him began. Well...I'm someone who will love you and every human being, no matter how you hate me Otem, the saviour of the world from mind slavery and poor thinking faculty like yours. grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:
This bitterness of yours over Thief Big Joshua shows that you are a paid synagogue scribe. I could remember how it was going on fairly well with you and Oaroloye until he busted this god of yours called Thief Big Joshua. Then your everlasting hatred for him began. Well...I'm someone who will love you and every human being, no matter how you hate me Otem, the saviour of the world from mind slavery and poor thinking faculty like yours. grin
OtemSapien, OtemSapien how do you get it right to show so much hatred and with the same breath and same mouth you speak of loving every human being. Please dont love me !

I am grateful that I have witnessed too much real LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:
Stop attacking Jin Iyke, rather, go and find out from Thief Big Joshua whether what the actor said was true or not.
Sorry, I will get back to you later. We are closing the business early today to plan how to generate funds to help SCOAN to do greater works of charity.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Sorry, I will get back to you later. We are closing the business early today to plan how to generate funds to help SCOAN to do greater works of charity.
Now I'm certain you are one of them and you know what you are doing. Kip it up, Association of Scammers. All the criminal deeds of your likes are being recorded in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH delivered to humanity by Atum, the god of truth. Peace cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by Naziridamos: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Team Jim iyke cool
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Guy, we are now on Front page cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by khalids: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by jonnytad(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I know the secrets of these pastors, give me a good keyboard and choir and i will make people fall. Mumu Yahweh.

Do you understand your own post at all? Or you jst decide not to apply brain.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by obinna58(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lies
Jim should simply talk about how he was payed for the show
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by lycan2: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
dont judge what you dont understand
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by wildchild02: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmm

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:

Guy, we are now on Front page cheesy grin
hey guy, our business meeting is done. I am traveling with my laptop so I can get back to you.

Did you say your topic is now on FRONTPAGE ? well done OtemSapien !!!!!!!

You certainly post the most controversial topic. Well done !!

Even though you punch below the belt. You take counter punches like a true Otem. Atum must be proud.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by thunderbabs: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I see the mental institution has released some inmates due to over crowding. You were not supposed to be released till 2020.

Lol.....see craze pple everywia on NL....... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Changing Books On Generals In God's Kingdom / Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / The Power Of Curses And Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.