Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students (791 Views)

Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by Kellapaw: 6:07am On Oct 31, 2017
OMG, some Fuoye Students of Ikole Campus Killed this big snake on their way back home from class.
The snake is said to be the Pit Viper snake. Which is one of the most dangerous snakes in the world.
They found it in a river, which use to be their regular route to School
See Pictures Below...
Enter here for more scene pictures http://oyesource.com/newsnetwork/fuoye_stundents_killed_python

Lalasticlala
R231
freiburg
Ishilove
Mynd44

Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by greatmarshall(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2017
shocked
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by rawpadgin(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2017
How do people eat poisonous snakes?

After cooking will the venom die?

Nna mehn, odikwa risky o
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by doctimonyeka(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Pukes.... I dislike this creatures...
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by zephry(m): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2017
just check those fangs out
Lala is on the way though

Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2017
I smell front-page...!!
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by greatmarshall(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2017
La-la oya come see meat
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by mrbillz(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2017
rawpadgin:
How do people eat poisonous snakes?

After cooking will the venom die?

Nna mehn, odikwa risky o
I'm not a snake eater. But I believe the venom is stored in the snake head. Reason you have to cut off the head immediately after killing the snake.

So the rest of the body I think is edible. Still not all snakes are edible. Also I think venom could seem to be active when it gets contact with blood cos they are proteinous in nature. I have watched a documentary where scientists fetched rattle snakes and collect the venom into jars for research purpose. Just like spermatozoa which can't get a woman pregnant when swallow through the mouth. Only effective when it passes through the right channel.

My little knowledge!
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by iliyande(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2017
La la la laaaaaaa grin
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by Kylekent59: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2017
How to identify a poisonous snake.

Pic 3 says it all.
This snake has a fang and it's diamond shaped skin with a rattle tail.
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by RSVP: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Can someone explain what's happening in that 3rd pics?
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by imran90(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2017
oya lala let's move to the holy land.
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Uncle Lalasticlala right now
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by Olachase(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Check my signature
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2017
see as them just kill this innocent thing:-( you for allow am make e bite you jus small undecided
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by Prognose: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Make I sha book space angry
Re: See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students by Wangxiao(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Make I sit on the fence...
Uncle lala is on his way
Fp sure die!!

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of IFE And His Cohort #prince Ologbenla Adebayo Paid Me To This / Armed Herdsmen Set Another Attack / Secondary School Student Stabs Classmate In The Eye For Refusing To Join Cult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.