Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" (38966 Views)

I Am 21. Stop Calling Me "Ma" - Bbnaija's Angel Smith Cries Out / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by BigIyanga: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Typical Naija taker-mentality.. God bless me with a rich husband" instead of hustling and being blessed an independent woman
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Magnifico2000: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2017
It shouldnt surprise you that his source of wealth is not pure. The ritualist that did the "blood money" for him would have told him not to spend his money on any member of his family be it immediate or relations.

Just imagine someone that flaunts stupendous riches and lifestyle all over the media cant take care of his family. We know many of them like that. Once he spends on any member of his family he would be wretched than a church mouse.

Pls dont quote me if you cant see the truth.
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Mohamizy: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

I stand with Hushpuppi!
standard bank
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Killurself: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2017
OK, what makes you born for him in first place, woman are more attract with flash things, thank God you see somebody married you, if I was the type of man remain on earth, if you're a single mother count me out.
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by dayowunmi(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2017
No need for DNA test, that kid is a carbon copy of Hushpuppi. The resemblance is over much sef. I think his refusal to take responsibility for his kid coupled with momphas allegation that hushpuppi father is a taxi driver, all points to the fact that hushpuppi is likely a ritualist cos only money gotten from such means don't allow them spend on family members!
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by XXLDICK(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Laqrinafrica:

what revelation if I may ask?
or is it because he did not spend for his family
abeg in as much as he as neglected and failed in his duty to his family does not make him bad Cos with all this things that mompha as said Mr Hush appears to be the good guy but mompha was a betrayal and a snitch who can't be relied on as a friend .

I can bet that you will still hear of another betrayal that would go viral from mompha again

a man who does not even have respect for his wife .

wtf

for now there as been no allegation of Mr hush is into fraud or any shady things maybe if mompha reveal that to us then we can know Mr hush is nobody.

He has mentioned it many times that Hush is into fraud. One of them is Hush using is account for an illegal transaction which almost got him into trouble.

Hush gave pointers he is into fraud too... Not wanting to buy properties in his name, accusing Mompha of snitching on Yahoo boys...

https://bitly.pk/6ow9B
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by moorevic(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2017
How is this my business.
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by allymarry89(f): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:
Really?
Where have you been?
Welcome back
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:
Really?
Where have you been?
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Smellymouth: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2017
trustyshoess:

Where have you been?

Been on a long vac. Lol.
How are you?
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Smellymouth: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2017
allymarry89:

Where have you been?
Welcome back
Long vac..
Good Afternoon.
I hope you are good..

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Smellymouth: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2017
idu1:
grin

welcome back modaforka

Take it morrafaka.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Smellymouth: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Alaga Ibile 1! Tuale Egbon, owo meji just for youcheesy

Paddy mi... cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by rosieluv(f): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2017
ojkalito:
C.R.A how far
am fine and you
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Smellymouth: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2017
phemolala07:

Long time bro Wlcm bck grin

Bruva. Thanks blad..
Raph01:
Me I can vividly tell U that all these dramas are big fat f**kin' lies...

Solar Power Bank 5000mAh?? Check my signature or Call/whatsapp the numbers on it

Smellym.outh, U use style get fans oo. See as people dey celeb ur homecoming.. and dah babe Lawlahdey wey hail U well for Afonja language, baba abeg make I pay de babe bride price nah. U go jes be our "Alarina".

quote author=dfrost post=61933951]

grin cheesy Abami eda.. Hailing bruh..

Smelly Smellous!!! Jeeezzzzzz men. shocked Where on earth have you been man?

Yaya aiki? Missed you bruh embarassed cry[/quote]

Hahhahaha. My Realest Gee. Na me miss u pass.
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Smellymouth: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2017
rosieluv:

guess who is back tongue

Olori... Ke kwanu? cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

Paddy mi... cheesy
You didn't tell me you were coming back today...I would have pounded yam in anticipation. grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Smellymouth: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You didn't tell me you were coming back today...I would have pounded yam in anticipation. grin grin
E ma binu jawe. I am erre to find a wife..

Proverbs 18 vs 22.. "He who findeth a wife , findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the LORD.."grin
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by idu1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

Take it morrafaka.. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Jokkarm2: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
ohhhh my man why all these temptation ? what have you done to be getting all these? appologize to all your friends you have offended, throw away pride and ego and tell them sorry.
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
the boy resembles boda Ramonu too much
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Macmoni(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
#whistlinv Gently singing Mr ibu ft Don jazzy ''chicken yansh Don open''
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by ojkalito(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
rosieluv:

am fine and you
I'm Enjoying the southern breeze...God bless you
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by ojkalito(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
rosieluv:

am fine and you
I'm Enjoying the southern breeze..God bless you
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
XXLDICK:

There are many foolish people on nairaland, but you lead the lot

After all the revelations about who hushpuppi really is, you won't stop asslicking

You dey mind am? He come life as follower
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

E ma binu jawe. I am erre to find a wife..

Proverbs 18 vs 22.. "He who findeth a wife , findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the LORD.."grin
Lolcheesy

What about our wife? You wanto be cheating? sad sad
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by Smellymouth: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lolcheesy

What about our wife? You wanto be cheating? sad sad

Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by talk2percy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
By their eyes u shall know their son. This boy is truly ur blood. No DNA needed. Buh guy u dey fall hands oh.. U left the money u suppose to spend on ur son and was busy dashing it to Gucci and Versace. What kinda father are u? Gucci father?
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by tonquendo4u(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
You were married when u had sex with him?
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by urahara(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=61939248][/quote]

Mimzy , come and see your husband doing shino grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi's Baby Mama, Miss Sho: "You Will Regret Calling Me A Nobody" by djbussy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Shut up and humble ur A S S if you wanna stay with a big man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) / Davido: "Why I Shot A Gun From My Home" / Werengato: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Music Video As Backup Singer (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.