Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (10384 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk (born 31 October 1986), better known by his stage name Iyanya, is a Nigerian recording artist and performer. He rose to fame after winning the first season of Project Fame West Africa, and is best known for his hit single "Kukere".

He co-founded the record label Made Men Music Group with Ubi Franklin in 2011. He released his debut studio album, My Story, in 2011. It was supported by the singles "No Time" and "Love Truly". Desire, his second studio album, contained the singles "Kukere", "Ur Waist", "Flavour", "Sexy Mama", and "Jombolo".

He won the Artist of the Year award at The Headies 2013. In October 2016, Iyanya announced via Instagram that he signed a record deal with Mavin Records after signing a management deal with Temple Management Company months before. He first announced his intentions to leave Made Man Music Group in July 2016.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iyanya

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by HeWrites(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2017
HBD

Lalasticlala when are you going to do yours nah undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2017
New song featuring ice Prince loading...

Title should be...upcoming artist of October

12 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Deejay1000(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by nony43(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2017
HBD iyanya, I hope you are not up to sth today

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Talklesss(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2017
I no like this guy

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Shakushaku1(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2017
grin
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by abbaapple: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2017
shocked

Taaaaaaaa!!!! Football Age sad

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Hades2016(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2017
31 oya clap for yourself

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Tobwins: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Happy birthday to you may Ur days be long
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Inyang Inyang Mbuk. 31 years my bum bum.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by SirHouloo(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Back to becoming an upcoming artist...
Does project fame has age limit?
He can use that Avenue again in rebuilding his career.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Happy birthday.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Chizzyferd(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by awa(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
31?
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by NextGovernor(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
givan:
New song featuring ice Prince loading...

Title should be...upcoming artist of October

And MI
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by kay29000(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by overhypedsteve(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Well this is the best time of the year to Kukere. Trust me inyanya is going to have sex with a lot of people's future wife on his birthday and I am just so happy for him. Inyanya HBD. LIVE LONG AND GROW TALL(if that is still possible.)

visit RunMyResearch.com we provide one of the best academic research writing service you could ever find anywhere
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
make the best of your final year research project or Thesis

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by afoltundeseun(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Tobwins:
Happy birthday to you may Ur days be long
show me one post where you prayed for yourself like this

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by nerodenero: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2017
TALKLESS, it is healthy.
Talklesss:
I no like this guy
Stay true to your name.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by jbreezy: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2017
M still researching on d reason y don jazzy signed him...

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Nyany had a great time.

BT right now he is like an up coming Artiste
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by DIKEnaWAR: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Why not 24th? Isn't 30 too much and too old?

I thought they have only football age. I didn't know we have celebrity age too in Nigeria. Ask Chidinma or that fat Yoruba actress.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Florblu(f): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2017
One of the men whose dance gives me orgasm
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by bakynes(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Talklesss:
I no like this guy
Me sef no like am, all that waist whining,over gyming coupled with his Crap songs.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by victorazyvictor(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Talklesss:
I no like this guy

jealousy. you must be afonja, but the truth is that he don't even know you and he is richer than your entire village.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by DIKEnaWAR: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2017
jbreezy:
M still researching on d reason y don jazzy signed him...

I shall tell you. Don Jazzy is looking for the firebrand type of artists he had in Mo'hits records. The likes of D'banj, Wande Coal etc. Then the label ruled the airwaves and others looked up to them. Now Jazzy parades kids like Korede, and the other one(I can't remember his name now)

The only artist Jazzy has is Tiwa but he has either refused to maximise her potentials or she does not have other good label mates to motivate her. Imagine if Tiwa were a member of the defunct Mo'hits of that year, she'd be smoking hot by now.Jazzy knows his label is sh1t now and wants to rejig it. Dr Sid is just a liability and not doing much.

D'banj might not be a good singer, but he is an entertainer all round and electrifies his audience. That's what Jazzy was looking for in this two timing, waist gyrating, all brawn and no brain talentless gigolo called Iyanya. I doubt if he will get that in today's artists who all they think about is women and cars and no good music (except the talented Wizkid).

Modified :I mentioned Wizkid as per good music and not that he doesn't THINK about women and cars too.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Holyfield1(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2017
E remain small make Yvonne Nelson born for your birthday o

grin

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by morereb10: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2017
nice one
Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Yeligray(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Florblu:
One of the men whose dance gives me orgasm
lol..u need help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamelia Vs Kelis Who's Pretty? / Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu / Obesere And K1 D Ultimate,who's Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.