Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Best Way To Deconvert Muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Way To Deconvert Muslims (1719 Views)

Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? / Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Best Way To Deconvert Muslims by shittufarukumar(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Emmanystone:

You can began by using tenses correctly when communicating in public. This is not an Islamic republic where illiteracy is celebrated.
e sha pain u na. Y who oyinbo eelp

And talking about tense you it not in the position to tell me that

I died and resurrected 70 times when I saw this @strikethrough

So next time double check yourself before insulting someone an advice though so you. Won't disgrace yourself while trying to insult someone
Re: Best Way To Deconvert Muslims by shittufarukumar(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Emmanystone:

You can began by using tenses correctly when communicating in public. This is not an Islamic republic where illiteracy is celebrated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our New Body Model In The Works, Nothing To Fear About AI -Not For the Religious / Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You / Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.