Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Are Parents Suppose To Get Involved In Their Childrens Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Parents Suppose To Get Involved In Their Childrens Relationship (521 Views)

How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? / IS It Ok For Parents To Flog Their Childrens. / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Parents Suppose To Get Involved In Their Childrens Relationship by Troygod: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2017
some parents tend to medle in everything about their children even up to their relationshps and love life...even to the point of almost selecting husband and wife for their children when they ar ready to settle down...why??
Re: Are Parents Suppose To Get Involved In Their Childrens Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
♤Parents shouldn't get involved.

♤They could only guide them
Re: Are Parents Suppose To Get Involved In Their Childrens Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Troygod:
some parents tend to medle in everything about their children even up to their relationshps and love life...even to the point of almost selecting husband and wife for their children when they ar ready to settle down...why??
You always take wrong decisions. tongue
Re: Are Parents Suppose To Get Involved In Their Childrens Relationship by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2017
They should but to some extent.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Bite Kills 9 Years Old Girl While Asleep In Thailand (photos) / See The 5 Gadgets Every Professional Nursing Mother MUST Have Today / I Must Win The Baby Cusson Challenge; Baby Kendrick Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.