Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence (2031 Views)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Are There Atheists In Nigeria? / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
There are no atheists in severe turbulence

Watch today FREE on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM

Then share it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by hopefulLandlord: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Olaadegbu, your religion seems to be drastically changing from christianity to antiatheism. Don't lose your faith son.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by Bibors(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
All those who claim to be atheists know deep down in their subconscious that they are deluding themselves.
All those who also created other ways to God also hope to be right knowing that Christ is the only way to the father.
Those who haven't heard about him or known him will be judged according to their conscience as the scripture says.
Do not be deceived, there is an infinite intelligence who created all things and his name is Jehovah.
The way to him is through his son Jesus Christ.
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bibors:
All those who claim to be atheists know deep down in their subconscious that they are deluding themselves.
All those who also created other ways to God also hope to be right knowing that Christ is the only way to the father.
Those who haven't heard about him or known him will be judged according to their conscience as the scripture says.
Do not be deceived, there is an infinite intelligence who created all things and his name is Jehovah.
The way to him is through his son Jesus Christ.
All those who call themselves christians know deep down in their brains that they are being deceived, but they just want to cover it up with faith. How can fictitious Jesus be the only way to God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu and all these small letter gods you guys worship?
See the song of a Krishten who discovered the deception of Christianity.

Doctufos:
A Song of Ari: Holding On To Shadows
worldly music 15: 5- 10

5. I thought I've found the truth in the little island. I said I'll die for the truth I found, nothing can take it away from me. What a privilege to be born in the truth? So I thought when I was born into Krishtanite.
6. When I began to slip away from faith alone, applying my logic and reasoning, my truth began to turn to shadows. I wonder why I never see it like this before.
7. Holding on to shadows, sticking to religion inspite of many errors in it. Fearing persecutions from religious people who look at you as the devil himself. I'm holding on to the shadows of religion.
8. Many like me know already that they were deceived. But they prefer to pretend as if they still believe. It's a method of adaptation, or else you'll be seen as the devil when the only evil you committed is applying logic.

9. When you begin to apply common sense above faith, applying your logic and reasoning, your truth begin to turn to shadows. You'll wonder why you never see it like that before.
10. Holding on to shadows, sticking to religion in spite of many errors in it. Fearing persecutions from religious people who look at you as the devil himself. I'm holding on to the shadows of my religion.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:

Olaadegbu, your religion seems to be drastically changing from christianity to antiatheism. Don't lose your faith son.

No shaking. cheesy

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No shaking. cheesy
Remember the emphasy of Kumuyi which is holiness.
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by hopefulLandlord: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bibors:
All those who claim to be Christians know deep down in their subconscious that they are deluding themselves.
FTFY
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wait Oladeegbu, going by the picture you posted up there, do you actually think that atheists call on a god at their point of death? Well, I've not been into atheism for a second of my life, but by the content of the Doctufos and by the things Atum revealed to me, I doubt that any real atheist would call on any form of god(Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu) at their point of death. You know why. An atheist doesn't believe in hell, so there's no point being scared of death unnecessarily.
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by hopefulLandlord: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
stupid thread
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by hopefulLandlord: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:

that's how Christians evolve on Nairaland, I like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by JackBizzle: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is another contender for dumbass thread of the year.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:

Remember the emphasy of Kumuyi which is holiness.

What is not holy in what I have said? undecided
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:

Wait Oladeegbu, going by the picture you posted up there, do you actually think that atheists call on a god at their point of death? Well, I've not been into atheism for a second of my life, but by the content of the Doctufos and by the things Atum revealed to me, I doubt that any real atheist would call on any form of god(Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu) at their point of death. You know why. An atheist doesn't believe in hell, so there's no point being scared of death unnecessarily.

Since you said you are not an atheist let the atheists speak for themselves, you don't have to take panadol for someone else' headache? cool
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Since you said you are not an atheist let the atheists speak for themselves, you don't have to take panadol for someone else' headache? cool
I speak on their behalf because I have knowledge of how they think, going by the manner of life of some of the homos in the Doctufos of truth whom I can easily pass for atheists because of their lack of belief in the existence or nonexistence of any god.
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What is not holy in what I have said? undecided
Is lie holy? because your topic here is a lie because you can't tell me that among all the atheists who have died in plane crash or due to diseases, there is none of them who didn't call on a god till he or she died.
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

This is another contender for dumbass thread of the year.

And you can't help yourself but to click on it. cool

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:

I speak on their behalf because I have knowledge of how they think, going by the manner of life of some of the homos in the Doctufos of truth whom I can easily pass for atheists because of their lack of belief in the existence or nonexistence of any god.

Are you saying that if you see your pilot floating outside your window you will not freak out and cry out to God? undecided

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by ConcernedRusian: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No shaking. cheesy

Oh wow, you can post meme squares with your personal projections in big font. I feel a strange force compelling me to agree with you...

Oh wait, no I don't. I'm not retarded and god's not real. Pull your head out of your ass and stop popping off your own opinions as evidence of some grandiose atheist hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that if you see your pilot floating outside your window you will not freak out and cry out to God? undecided
No, I won't cry out to any god, not even to Atum, because I see the other side of this world daily and I don't think it's worth trying to avoid sweet death when it comes and in whatever form it comes. Death is too sweet to be feared. You'll understand whenever your soul leaves your body.
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

Oh wow, you can post meme squares with your personal projections in big font. I feel a strange force compelling me to agree with you...

Oh wait, no I don't. I'm not retarded and god's not real. Pull your head out of your ass and stop popping off your own opinions as evidence of some grandiose atheist hypocrisy.

You are playing 'Russian Roulette' with a fully loaded gun. cool
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:

Is lie holy? because your topic here is a lie because you can't tell me that among all the atheists who have died in plane crash or due to diseases, there is none of them who didn't call on a god till he or she died.

Where did you get the idea that lies are not holy, the Bible? undecided
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that's how Christians evolve on Nairaland, I like that

Says the guy who denies belief in evolution. Do you not believe that the earth is millions of years old? undecided
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Where did you get the idea that lies are not holy, the Bible? undecided
Did I say that lie is holy or not? Didn't you see that I put a question mark there? I was asking you to tell me whether lie is holy or not.
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:

Did I say that lie is holy or not? Didn't you see that I put a question mark there? I was asking you to tell me whether lie is holy or not.

Didn't you say that my topic here is a lie? If you believe that it's a lie tell us where you got the idea that telling lies is wrong. cool
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OtemSapien: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Didn't you say that my topic here is a lie? If you believe that it's a lie tell us where you got the idea that telling lies is wrong. cool
But I have never mentioned that telling lies is right or wrong na. Pls tell me exactly the post where I say that telling lie is either right or wrong
Re: There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

The below thread also agrees with the OP

https://www.nairaland.com/3363695/there-no-atheists-foxholes-how

How does your link agree with the OP? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening / See How Dr. Becky Enenche Of Dunamis Celebrated Her Birthday (PHOTOS) / What Is Hell Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.