Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:50 AM

Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis (5245 Views)

Myths And Truths Of Atheism / Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] / The Truths Of The "spiritual Philosophies" And The Theological Traditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by InesQor(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
Besides some extra information from myself, this OP is an extract, of this ebook: http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/genesis.pdf

China boasts of 4500 years of unbroken civilization, and ancient Chinese were monotheists, serving a Supreme Heavenly Ruler.

The approximate date of the Chinese origin, roughly 2500 B.C., is surprisingly close to the strict chronological dating of the great dispersion event at the tower of Babel.

Because of the geographical isolation of China by mountain ranges, deserts, and oceans, this race of people was sealed off to itself, free from outside influences, as it developed its own characteristic culture, nor was it disturbed for over 2,000 years.

When the Chinese, very early in their history as a separate people, found a need to communicate with a written language, a system of word-pictures was invented
in keeping with the characteristic calligraphy of the ancient world. True to all primitive written languages, these so-called pictographs were satisfactory for representing objects but carried limitations in expressing abstract concepts. The early graphic symbols, therefore, were combined in meaningful ways to convey
ideas, called ideograms, and these “picture stories” of necessity had to contain common knowledge in order to be understood.

There is strong evidential probability in Chinese ideolographic pictures that Chinese ancient beliefs reach actually reach back to the same God-creator in the supposedly hard-to-believe and often-slandered Biblical book of Genesis. Doubtless, many will challenge the work as pure coincidence, but I want you to examine these as well.

To highlight the discussion, I will add the ideolographic pictures below, and I'm having to cut out the ideolographs from the PDF and arrange them in sequential, meaningful order, so I won't be able to add all the ideolographs from the ebook. Thanks for bearing with me.

On the first row below, we have Devil: a Secret, Alive, Son in the Garden. For "Tempter", this Devil is under the Cover (camouflaged as a serpent) of protecting Trees (there were two trees in the center of the garden).

On the next row, left side, we have Boat (Noah's ark was the first boat), described as a Vessel that held Eight Persons (Mouths) i.e. Noah and his wife, Noah's three sons and their wives.

Right side of row two is for Genesis 2:7 “Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed [with his mouth] into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being” (not a baby but an adult, able to walk and talk).

Row three analyzes the ideolograph for Spirit. It is evident that the ancient Chinese had an understanding of the Trinity, and that the Holy Spirit was the third person. The MAGIC there symbolizes the appearance of things seen out of what does not appear (Heb 1:3). At the first revelation of the Spirit of God, He was moving over the face of the deep waters ([s]after the RAIN in Gen 1:2, known as Lucifer's flood? Okay that's controversial[/s]   shocked)

Row 4 delineates how it FIRST started with TWO PERSONS. Two persons in a HOME (or state of existence) made up a COMPLETE state. Man was not evolving from lower life forms or anything, but it was a finished work of creation.

The right hand side of Row 4 speaks for itself. The first instance of a garden was made up of Adam and Eve.

On row 5, left side, the first instance of that which is FORBIDDEN, is when God gave a commandment about the trees (note the plurality) in Eden

Row 5, right side, when Adam and Eve sinned, they camouflaged among the trees. The first time man was in HIDING, his BODY WAS one with the TREE

There are many others in the PDF, I simply got tired of composing it all, adding them in my graphics editor.

Now, what do you think about this? I personally have this to say,

In generations past He permitted all the nations to walk in their own ways; Yet He did not neglect to leave some witness of Himself (Acts 14:16-17).

Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by InesQor(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
And who said Genesis is only a Jewish myth? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by jagunlabi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
Your dedication in fighting for the validation of a jewish myth is remarkable.If only you can expend a fraction of that enthusiasm in trying to find out what your ancestors' way of life were in 4500 B.C.E is, you would have done a whole lot of meaningful good for your own race. cool

Chinese mythology supports the jewish creation myths?Who gives a c.r.a.p?
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by InesQor(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2010
jagunlabi:

Your dedication in fighting for the validation of a jewish myth is remarkable.If only you can expend a fraction of that enthusisam in trying to find out what your ancestors' way of life were in 4500 B.C.E is, you would have done a whole lot meanigful good for your own race. cool

Chinese mythology supports the jewish creation myths?Who gives a c.r.a.p?
Thanks for your comment, jagunlabi.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by Kay17: 3:35am On Mar 18, 2010
does that in any manner prove anything? they are simply subjectively interpretations. why is that it does not apply to most cultures of the world?
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by toneyb: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
The entire OP is baseless and a complete LIE. Chinese mythology has NOTHING to do with Jewish mythology.

The approximate date of the Chinese origin, roughly 2500 B.C., is surprisingly close to the strict chronological dating of the great dispersion event at the tower of Babel.

The above statement is completely FALSE.

From wikipedia.

China is one of the world's oldest continuous civilizations[1] and for most of the last two millennia was one of the largest and most advanced civilizations in the world, until the 1850s when it missed the industrial revolution.

The first evidence of human presence in the region was found at the Zhoukoudian cave. It is one of the first known specimens of Homo erectus, now commonly known as the Peking Man, estimated to have lived from 300,000 to 780,000 years ago.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
It goes rather further than the Jews' "mythology" but goes to the beginning, in the garden of Eden. Check out their words for the devil, two persons in a home, etc these are just so much glaring for those who are sincerely looking for the truth and it proves the book of Genesis as the historical background for the creation of this world.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
The Chinese Language and the Creative Hands of God

Who among all these [God's creatures] does not know That the HAND OF THE LORD has done this, In whose HAND is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind? Job 12:9,10, NKJV

Few realize that the early Chinese (c. 2200 B.C.) worshiped a Creator-God, the Heavenly Ruler. Fewer still have appreciated the "second Genesis" which their ingenious ancient character writing contains. 1 The 4,000-year-old Imperial Sacrifice ceremony observed annually by China's reigning emperors attests to their original post-deluge patriarchal connections. 2 A word-of-mouth knowledge of God (even the Trinity), the Creation, Garden of Eden, and Fall of man, could have come to them from Adam via Lamech, Noah's father; and Noah's son, Shem, the probable Chinese progenitor.

A study of the oldest known Chinese scripts, the bronzeware and oracle bone writing, supports the concept of their detailed knowledge of the antediluvian world. These early written forms are more pictographic (picture writing) than today's surviving "shorthand" transcriptions. The most primitive and basic characters, called "radicals," serve as the "ABC's" of the writing. When radicals are combined, they form one type of a more complex character, called the "ideograph," which relates a story or concept.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by toneyb: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

The Chinese Language and the Creative Hands of God

Who among all these [God's creatures] does not know That the HAND OF THE LORD has done this, In whose HAND is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind? Job 12:9,10, NKJV

Few realize that the early Chinese (c. 2200 B.C.) worshiped a Creator-God, the Heavenly Ruler. Fewer still have appreciated the "second Genesis" which their ingenious ancient character writing contains. 1 The 4,000-year-old Imperial Sacrifice ceremony observed annually by China's reigning emperors attests to their original post-deluge patriarchal connections. 2 A word-of-mouth knowledge of God (even the Trinity), the Creation, Garden of Eden, and Fall of man, could have come to them from Adam via Lamech, Noah's father; and Noah's son, Shem, the probable Chinese progenitor.

A study of the oldest known Chinese scripts, the bronzeware and oracle bone writing, supports the concept of their detailed knowledge of the antediluvian world. These early written forms are more pictographic (picture writing) than today's surviving "shorthand" transcriptions. The most primitive and basic characters, called "radicals," serve as the "ABC's" of the writing. When radicals are combined, they form one type of a more complex character, called the "ideograph," which relates a story or concept.

Olaadegbu is at it again  grin. Where did you get all these nonsense drivel from? Next time try reliable sources of information, Stop relying on the fraudulent website of Kent Hovind who is a convicted fraud and a well know conspiracy theorist who is presently in jail serving a 10 years sentence for fraud. Institute of creation science eh? I call it the institute of fraudulent science.

Ancestor worship is the original basic Chinese religion. It has nothing to do with ancient Jewish mythology.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
toneyb:

Olaadegbu is at it again grin. Where did you get all these nonsense drivel from? Next time try reliable sources of information, Stop relying on the fraudulent website of Kent Hovind who is a convicted fraud and a well know conspiracy theorist who is presently in jail serving a 10 years sentence for fraud. Institute of creation science eh? I call it the institute of fraudulent science.

Ancestor worship is the original basic Chinese religion. It has nothing to do with ancient Jewish mythology.

That depends on where or what you are looking at. You are certainly looking up the wrong source of information. Click on the hyperlink on the article and you may see the light of the day.

Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by InesQor(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Kay17: How are you doing today?

@toneyb: Why are you clutching at straws, mr man?  undecided The question you need to ask is WHEN did the Chinese as a PEOPLE come to existence, and not when did Peking man come into that geographic region in a Zhoukoudian cave! Does the single Peking man make up the Chinese?  undecided undecided  angry undecided

The very first recorded Chinese Dynasty is the Xia Dynasty and just before that was the era known as the Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors circa 2852 BC to 2205 BC. When I referred to the Chinese origin as circa 2500 B.C., it is midway within the pre-Xia dynasty era.

Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Chinese_history), wikipedia says anything predating the Xia dynasty is only a part of Chinese mythology.

You have been known to attack irrelevant aspects of a discussion, so I will just let you be.  undecided

@Olaadegbu: Voila! I did not even know that there were other witnesses. Thanks for adding credible context to the discussion, sir. Stay blessed.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by toneyb: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
InesQor:

@Kay17: How are you doing today?

@toneyb: Why are you clutching at straws, mr man?  undecided The question you need to ask is WHEN did the Chinese as a PEOPLE come to existence, and not when did Peking man come into that geographic region in a Zhoukoudian cave! Does the single Peking man make up the Chinese?  undecided undecided  angry undecided

The very first recorded Chinese Dynasty is the Xia Dynasty and just before that was the era known as the Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors circa 2852 BC to 2205 BC. When I referred to the Chinese origin as circa 2500 B.C., it is midway within the pre-Xia dynasty era.

You are the one that is presenting vacuous arguments and trying to present them as if they are profound. Chinese dynasty does not equal the approximate origin of China. Here is what you wrote in case you forgot.

InesQor:

Sorry this statement is completely false. The Jewish origins and history does NOT predates that of the Chinese if you have any scientific evidence that says it does please bring it on.

Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Chinese_history), wikipedia says anything predating the Xia dynasty is only a part of Chinese mythology.

Just as the tower of babel is also said to be Jewish mythology according to wikipedia.

You have been known to attack irrelevant aspects of a discussion, so I will just let you be.  undecided

As you please. The bottom line is that Chinese mythology has nothing to do with Jewish mythology. They don't even have the same concept of god at all. Ancestor worship is the original basic Chinese religion. What has that got to do with Jewish mythology? I can see that you man Olaadegbu was trying to link the Noah' flood myth to the Chinese. grin grin
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
Here is Dr. Andrew C. McIntosh speaking on: Genesis, Babel and the Chinese Language.

[flash=500,400]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-3813952113533631425&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>[/flash]

He is of the highest teaching/research rank in the United Kingdom university hierarchy in Combustion Theory at the Leeds University.  His Ph.D was in aerodynamics and a number of his students have gone on to work for Rolls Royce, designing aircraft engines.

Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by InesQor(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^ grin grin grin grin cheesy

Thanks for including the video, and as for the cartoon you attached afterwards, all I can say or do is. . .

Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by aletheia(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
@InesQor
Thanks for posting. As soon as I read your initial post I had a feeling that some atheists were going to lash out reflexively at you instead of taking time to examine the evidence. You may want to visit here where I first came across those Chinese ideograms.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by InesQor(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^Wow! Thanks aletheia for the link above!! That other website is also replete with information!

I will return to read more and properly examine the presented ideas. Thanks again. . .
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by Kay17: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Here is Dr. Andrew C. McIntosh speaking on: Genesis, Babel and the Chinese Language.

[flash=500,400]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-3813952113533631425&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>[/flash]

He is of the highest teaching/research rank in the United Kingdom university hierarchy in Combustion Theory at the Leeds University. His Ph.D was in aerodynamics and a number of his students have gone on to work for Rolls Royce, designing aircraft engines.

is he known for his expertise in theology or archeaology or just mechanics?
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by Enigma(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
I'm only beginning to read this thread but I've already seen what I like most about it which is this quote:

In generations past He permitted all the nations to walk in their own ways; Yet He did not neglect to leave some witness of Himself (Acts 14:16-17).

I relate it to our own ancestry and even to "non-Christians" today!
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by Enigma(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
This post is a bit of a tangent but it relates in a sense to my appreciation of the quote in my last post above.

Below is part of a statement made by/attributed to Billy Graham which has been a bit controversial; however, I am quite comfortable with it because, in my view, it still acoords with Christ's statements "I am the Way. . ." and "Nobody comes to the Father except by Me . . ." {Now I'm thinking about it, it may be that this matter is better for its own thread!}

Well, Christianity and being a true believer--you know, I think there's the Body of Christ. This comes from all the Christian groups around the world, outside the Christian groups. I think everybody that loves Christ, or knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the Body of Christ. And I don't think that we're going to see a great sweeping revival, that will turn the whole world to Christ at any time. I think James answered that, the Apostle James in the first council in Jerusalem, when he said that God's purpose for this age is to call out a people for His name. And that's what God is doing today, He's calling people out of the world for His name, whether they come from the Muslim world, or the Buddhist world, or the Christian world or the non-believing world, they are members of the Body of Christ because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus but they know in their hearts that they need something that they don't have, and they turn to the only light that they have, and I think that they are saved, and that they're going to be with us in heaven.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by InesQor(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Enigma: Please post the link here when you create the thread. I think it's a very interesting topic for salvation! Pastor AIO was saying something related some weeks back, but I don't think he got round to full expression of his views.
Re: Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis by Enigma(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
OK, I will start a new thread then.

EDIT: the resulting thread is here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419596.0.html#msg5766595

(1) (Reply)

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible / Was Jesus's Physical Features Described In The Bible? / Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.