Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere (1579 Views)

Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness / Wizkid Gives Yoruba Lessons To Julie Adenuga / Wizkid Gives Special Mothers' Day Shoutout To His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by stane007: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nigerian Superstar Singer, Wizkid who visited his childhood neighborhood in Surulere area of Lagos State yesterday, reportedly gave 100k each to many physically challenged people he met there.

Instagram user @Kupe9ja who shared the story, wrote;

"Yesterday @wizkidayo came to were he grow up at small London and gave some people that are physically challenge 100k each"

Some of his followers have also confirmed this.

https://www.lailasblog.com/wizkid-gives-100k-physically-challenged-people-met-surulere/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by RoyalBlak007: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
♤ ßaßa Nlá! cool
♤# ★ßoi ™

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Is that his spiritual assignment?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by Adaowerri111: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
God bless you Wizzy, never forget, he never took pics of it, this is what I call true giving

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by delli(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Weldon wizzy

Cos if u no give ppl will talk,now u still give haters will still have sometin to say

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by internationalman(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adaowerri111:
God bless you Wizzy, never forget, he never took pics of it, this is what I call true giving
U r trying to b smart and in d process shades those that takes pictures of theirs shey?

OK let me ask you this; how are we sure if the news is real without pictures or videos.

And for d record some of those u re trying to shade don't go helping others with personal photographers or camera men on standby to snap or film it. It's almost always the handiwork of some of the elated audience present at the scene.
Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by amunkita(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sexy20:
Is that his spiritual assignment?
better than killing his friends..

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by Benjom(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
cheesy
Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good on him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by Adaowerri111: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
internationalman:

U r trying to b smart and in d process shades those that takes pictures of theirs shey?

OK let me ask you this; how are we sure if the news is real without pictures or videos.

And for d record some of those u re trying to shade don't go helping others with personal photographers or camera men on standby to snap or film it. It's almost always the handiwork of some of the elated audience present at the scene.

You didn't read tweets of people present? That's enough evidence

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by internationalman(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:

You didn't read tweets of people present? That's enough evidence
Picture is more believing. They say a picture is worth more than a thousand words.
Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by princealexndre(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2017
I trust him
Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by princealexndre(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2017
internationalman:

Picture is more believing.
They say a picture is worth more than a thousand words.
so he should broadcast himself bcus he helped people.
Re: Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere by internationalman(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
princealexndre:
so he should broadcast himself bcus he helped people.
whatever you think I said.
but I know I didn't say that.

(1) (Reply)

Five Star Music Boss E-money Share Lovely Photos Of Kids For Christmas / Is This Lilkesh Mother Or Shuga Mummy As They Kiss / Photos: Chioma Spotted With Baby Bump On Date With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.