Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: (4093 Views)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
imafidorfriday:
imaflemming@gmail.com
Sir, I have sent a mail to you.
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by charzyh2: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
fidalgo19:
@op
You forgot to tell them they must have atleast 1000 Twitter followers and Facebook friends if they will pay you.

They are only paying 200 now per platform you share it. So you have to share it on Facebook and Twitter to get 400naira

Il
op what do you have to say about this? Are you trying to hide this?
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
charzyh2:
op what do you have to say about this? Are you trying to hide this?

Dude, if I should advise you, don't fucking put your money on Recad.
Am still trying to get my earnings for 2 weeks now
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by Bibyken(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
There's something you're not telling us.

What are the dark sides of it?

no even try this broad day light scam,
I did it.
earned 6k,
I requested to cash out but the site was no longer opening,after a while the site came up again but I can't access my account, the said I should subscribe again with 3k so I can access my my account.
Many people are complaining.
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by charzyh2: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
fidalgo19:

Dude, if I should advise you, don't fucking put your money on Recad.
Am still trying to get my earnings for 2 weeks now
thank you. Make one yeye recap com chop my money. Me wey no even get job.
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Increase in earning from N2,800 to N3,200 in eight days of posting ads to my facebook wall.

Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by CosmicJames(m): 5:10am On Nov 12, 2017
pakpan89:
The full meaning of MLM is Multi-Level or Multi-Generation COMPENSATION Marketing System. On your job/salary or self-employed/one man business, you are only COMPENSATED ONLY on ZERO Level or ZERO Generation = your own effort.

But, in MLM, you are COMPENSATED on MULTI Levels or MULTI Generations (12 Generations down) for your effort and the effort of others you leaked the opportunity/information to them and helped into the system.

So, which one maketh rich? The choice is yours.

So, if you shun MLM, you are shunning financial freedom. Period.

Put differently, if we deploy MLM system into your office and you earn salary BOTH for your effort (the work/job you do) AND also earn salary for the jobs your junior colleagues do, upto 12 Levels or Generations DOWN that joined the office after you, you would appreciate the POWER of MLM.

So, my brother don't pass MLM by.
All these na big, big talk bro.
MLM is simply the modern day slavery.

You really tried.
But unfortunately, I will still pass
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by Readerslead: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
collinscocj@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Unable To Withdraw My Fiverr Earnings / Ibeto Cement Company Challenges The Monopoly Of The Dangote Group In Nigeria / Entrepreneurship Series (XII): Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.