Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement (24443 Views)

Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mortal combat....Finish her!

1 Like

Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
kennygee:
Both of them need to Polish their grammar.

How can she save her fiancé's name as "Transport or", I want to believe her grammar is bad and she means " transporter".

Either ways, its good she is alive to warn other women. I'll say it again, no one has the right to abuse their spouse or partner, if you can't take their shiiit, walk away.

That's how my neighbour came to my mum seeing advice, the gf of her 27 year old son called her to report her son who beat her to a pulp yesterday morning. This girl supported him while he was broke, she paid his house rent on two occasions and buys him food stuff when he's broke.

I just tell the woman say, if the girl get sense, na now she spos run for her dear life.

Whether transport o...or transporter.
The message be say, the guy wants to transport her to the great beyond... angry

1 Like

Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
HelenBee:
Ordinary propose o. If them con marry nko?

It'd be WWE every night cool

1 Like

Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by afoltundeseun(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Feelerfiler:
That's the only thing African Men are good at.. BEATING WOMEN!

Look at my DP and see how beautiful I look, then see if I deserve an African ape
if you ever scam someone, may CANCER of the LUNGS be your portion
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by jayriginal: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
tyup:
irresponsible idiot I dont pity girls with tatoos. they all oloshi's undecided

But chai, let some girls wash off their make-up and see u jumping off the Window just to escape embarassed

Neanderthal
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by sayisayi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dem still doing civil war in Korea..smh...

No such thing as trauma relief in post war conflict in africa
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by udemzyudex(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
kennygee:

How can she save her fiancé's name as "Transport or", I want to believe her grammar is bad and she means " transporter".

Either ways, its good she is alive to warn other women. I'll say it again, no one has the right to abuse their spouse or partner, if you can't take their shiiit, walk away.

That's how my neighbour came to my mum seeing advice, the gf of her 27 year old son called her to report her son who beat her to a pulp yesterday morning. This girl supported him while he was broke, she paid his house rent on two occasions and buys him food stuff when he's broke.

I just tell the woman say, if the girl get sense, na now she spos run for her dear life.

Seeing or seeking? Your grammar is bad too.
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Chizzyjoyce:
Me

My chest has been paining me ever since #Crying became #Carrying for that dude..

The girl Ug Lee without make up sha

Happiness brings out the inner beauty. She's been thoroughly abused you know.
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
udemzyudex:

Seeing or seeking? Your grammar is bad too.

That's only a typo na.
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by Marshalxv(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
That guy is a murderer
He murdered our beloved English and tried to murder this lady too

1 Like

Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by spafu(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by udemzyudex(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

That's only a typo na.

You think so? Read her post from the beginning again, now tell me, do you expect someone like her to make a typographical error?
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by BiafranBushBoy: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Whether transport o...or transporter.
The message be say, the guy wants to transport her to the great beyond... angry

Hey... whats up?
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by kendylet(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
wetin en wan marry am for mek en kill am some men sha shocked
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by Daboomb: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
tyup:
irresponsible idiot I dont pity girls with tatoos. they all oloshi's undecided

But chai, let some girls wash off their make-up and see u jumping off the Window just to escape embarassed

From th chats, the guy was obviously drunk when this happened.

But what is it with women this year athat everyone of them is just out to shout domestic violence?
Cant they just shut the phuck Up or were we there when they started their romance?

If you fight, separate and move-on instead of all this annoying pity-party you'all throw on Social media
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by pocohantas(f): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hey... whats up?

Hi. I'm fine, you?
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by Daboomb: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Feelerfiler:
That's the only thing African Men are good at.. BEATING WOMEN!

Look at my DP and see how beautiful I look, then see if I deserve an African ape

SCAMMER! Gerrouttahear, woorwor
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by BiafranBushBoy: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Hi. I'm fine, you?

Here good to type? I sent you a follow... wanted to send you a direct mail. My mail's fvcking up, I can't send nor respond to pms.

You okay with it if I send you a direct mail?
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by shibanbo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
kennygee:

Sweetheart just deal with the story and forget every other unimportant things
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by BiafranBushBoy: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Hi. I'm fine, you?
Here good to type? I followed you and expected same... wanted to send you a direct mail (or you not comfortable with it?) Just felt like confirming. My mail's fvcking up, I can't send nor respond to pms.

You okay with it if I send you a direct mail?
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by piagetskinner(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
He also brutalised english grammar..

What do guys gain from humiliating ladies anyhow...y didn't he try it on a guy?
All these girls with tattoo sef, I no de trust them
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
The worst part of it is that she may go back to him, well their cup of tea.
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by missyQween(f): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Nice táts.....but

♤ Imagine what he'll do to her when they get married sad

Probably kill her...
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by therapistmrs: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
I empathise with you and thank you for sharing your story.

SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VOLIENCE

therapistmrs..com
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by FlySly05: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
cry

This uncle brutalized English too in the above chat... grin grin grin
RIP dear English.

Sorry to bother you, are you choking your chicken right now ?
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by drnelson: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
may he found out something.... grin
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by Alwaysking: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
missyQween:

Probably kill her...
Hello
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
this is just the beginning, he will definitely kill her one day if she don't leave now!
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by khalids: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement by missyQween(f): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Alwaysking:
Hello

Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House / 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.