Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread (17988 Views)

OAU Pre Degree 2018/2019 Admission Discussion Thread / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Sheun001(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hardebaryor:
Adesquare. I don't know where that walfun is tho

Wow that was my hostel
Its Beside renny hostel cheesy
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ZUBzero18(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Starkid3010:
pls did u attend any tutorial

I didn't...I don't have any flair for tutorials..
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Sultan5(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Starkid3010:
it is necessary to attend tutorial and did u do DAT

I didn't really, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing. But just make sure you have enough time to read on your own. Good luck bro
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sheun001:

Wow that was my hostel
Its Beside renny hostel cheesy
angry grin
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Sheun001(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hardebaryor:
angry grin
Hope your landlord don repair una toilets cheesy
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sheun001:

Hope your landlord don repair una toilets cheesy
nothing do them
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by herbert7: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Korea charges all students, whether Korean nationals or international students, the same tuition. In addition to offering master’s degrees that are more affordable than those in English-speaking countries, the Korean government, Korean universities, and several private foundations provide many scholarship programs specifically designated for international students.

Tuition and Program Duration

Tuition scholarship ranges from 1100 -1500$ per semester for Masteral and PHD programs (50% discount) tuition is paid on arrival..

Master’s courses generally require two or more years to complete. Most master’s degrees require coursework, an exam, and a thesis.
Requirements
Transcript of record
International passport (valid for 6month)
Degree certificate
National identity card
Bank statement from sponsors (18000usd )it's equivalent in any currency
Sponsorship letter
National identity card or international passport data pageof your parents or sponsor .

Academic Year

The academic year in Korea begins with spring semester in late February to early March till June.
Each semester is 16 weeks (4 Month ). Fall semester begins in early September and runs through the end of December .

And student are allowed to work 20hrs a week, and full time during vacation. Work isn't a problem in Korea cos there r lots of work embark on.
For undergraduate programs the University may require you to take up a Korean language course before direct entry to any course.
Korean language program starts March-May, june-Aug, September -November every year, and you are required to pay tuition at least 2 semesters of 1year before the University will send you an admission letter.for only Korean language students...

Requirements for language program
Recent completed waec or neco not later than 2years
Bank statement and sponsorship letter (10000usd )
International passport data page or identity card page of sponsor
International passport valid for 6month.

Contact me as well, if u will Ned an assistance to study in Philippines.

Do not hesitate to contact me if u need my assistance.

Call +821059263529,
Wattsapp +639064799790,
hmolokwu@yahoo.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Tjohnnay: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
adewealth22:
yes!, but my subject combination is cmp

We need to talk
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by adewealth22(f): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tjohnnay:

We need to talk
are you cmpite too?
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Tjohnnay: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
adewealth22:
are you cmpite too?

Nah oui student
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
hey
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Adebunmiemmy:

Try and prepare for Utme now since you guys are on holiday.
The number of hours is not necessary bt I read a lot...Just be smart and pray... U cn chat me up on whatsapp(08126265007)
pls hw many candidates did dey choose for medicine last year
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Sultan5:

I didn't really, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing. But just make sure you have enough time to read on your own. Good luck bro
hw many candidates did dey choose in PD last year
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Sultan5(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Starkid3010:
hw many candidates did dey choose in PD last year

PD and Jamb candidates had the same cut off. So no definite number was given to PD as they competed for the available slot with Jamb candidates
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ayoadams990: 3:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Success at Your Finger Tips. Now offering a second chance this second contact for individuals that couldnt meet the pre degree cut of mark (60)
Or Didnt make up to 180 in jamb, Then this is the only solution right now. Instant Result Reflection GUARANTEED�

To join the group and start your runz with all procedures.

Please no Calls
OAU PRE DEGREE STUDENTS ONLY.
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sultan5:

Lol I see your using entrance exam to compare. I did that too @ this stage. But all the subjects will not be written once. Its normally one subject a day for 4 days.

And concerning how many questions, I think Muqtar answered this before but let me repeat it.
For test English and Biology is 40 questions each in exam they are increased to 60

While Chem and Physics are 25 for test and 40 for exam.

And CDL Moro isn't a Jamb center, but all the centres in Ife are really good, hardly any complaints, well except for Kemade but that was just delay in releasing results as eventually all their results were released.

Don't misundastand you will definitely have time for yourself thats for sure, just use the time well is all I was saying. Heck I remembered days before our final exam we had a mini war lol in our hostel. Block A vs Block B n C. Oranges were the weapon of choice, it was really fun. The thing is to have fun when you can but don't let it interfere with your study cause thats why your really there.
can you please give your whatsapp no
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Adebunmiemmy:

Don't worry...Introductory Tertiary English will be recommended.But never ever miss any English class.
can you please send me your whatsapp no
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Sultan5(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Starkid3010:
can you please give your whatsapp no
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Sultan5 post=71171000]
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Sultan5 post=71171000]
Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
About the slots-trading that I mentioned earlier on, I must let you know that even if you have anyone to whom you have submitted your admission request and they are using a slot they have or have bought for you, please don’t leave them alone, don’t let them rest, let them feel your urge for the admission, because without that, believe me, no matter how much they have collected from you for the slot they are using for you, there will be people who will be willing to pay more after the cutoffs are released, and trust me, most runsmen don’t have enough strength to rebuke any better offer considering what the new candidate is paying more than you. They will just return your money to you after the admission lists are released and your name is not there, and even at that it’ll still mean they gained while you lose. Even if the person you know is only given you the slot and not selling it to you, they could still remove your file and replace it with another person’s file that has a better relationship with them than you do (relationship seriously matters in OAU). In this case when your name is replaced with another’s on a slot meant to be used for you, it would only be that when the admission list is released and your name isn’t on it, this your supposed benefactor will never tell you they replaced your with another person’s, they will only create a believable story for you as par why your name is not on the list and ask you to write UTME again next year with the promise that they will be there for you through it all. So please, be on the safe side, whoever it is you have running your admission processes for you; whether you paid them for that or they are just doing it for free, please give them no breathing space! In fact, live in their phone! If you know what I mean. Read the full write-up here>>>>>http://wuyisblog..com/2018/09/oau-departmental-cutoff-as-we-wait-tags.html

Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Runsmen, the “eligible” OAU aspirants and the parents who have children in this category, there is nothing we look forward to right now more than the OAU departmental cutoffs. On my own path as a runsman, I know why I await the cutoffs earnestly, but that is not why I’m making this article. I’m making this article to explain the reason why a person would lose their admission because they are some marks below their aspired departmental cutoff but another person with a lesser score would gain the admission anyways. This is it, there is a reason why OAU releases admission list thrice…
Continue reading the article here>>> http://wuyisblog..com/2018/09/untold-things-about-oaus-departmental.html

Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2018
However, of all that’s been explained, admission processing covers them all. Admission processing starts from when the UTME form is obtained, to the level of guidance for the appropriate course, to the level of providing materials, information and strategies for gaining the admission, and doing the running around till the admission is gained. I only get to have 10-15 of candidates like this per session. In fact I bring them down to Ife for specialized tutoring for the UTME and post-UTME with fine hostel provided for them. It is almost impossible for any candidate to not get admission to their aspired department on merit when all these processes are gone through as recommended. There is slot, there is “runs”, but admission processing covers them all. There are reasons why sending your ward/child to Ife as early as they are ripe to write UTME works; the school environment itself is a motivation to aspirants, and also, the best tutors who understand how to get into OAU easily can only be found around OAU. Send your kid to Ife sir/ma’am if you really want that admission for them, they will not die! Quote me anywhere sir/ma’am, the tendency of being admitted on merit to the desired department in OAU after studying in Ife for the UTME and also for the post-UTME is almost 100%. Continue reading here >>> http://wuyisblog..com/2018/10/how-slots-runs-and-admission-processing.html

Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is what makes this information vital to all admission seekers as many applicants when they were trying to make sure they uploaded all their subjects have uploaded subjects in which they didn’t have at least a C, to go against JAMB’s instruction to them on uploading only the subjects they passed at credit level. So, if you uploaded any grade lesser than a C to JAMB’s website, please go back to the CBT center and make amends. If you do not need the subject in your 5 required subjects core to the course you have applied to, please go and remove it! It won’t let your results visible to the admission officer who will upload your admission status, hence you will be perceived as not qualified for the admission offer. But if you need the subject in the 5 required subjects core to the course you have applied to, you will have to take some chances here. You will still have to go and change the grade you have in such subject to a C and wait for what happens when you are offered admission and you are asked to undergo the credentials screening in your school. The school could change your admission offer to another department that does not necessarily require such subject. What matters is gaining the admission first. When you have been offered admission, you can change to another course if your papers don’t qualify you for the course you are initially offered admission to. Please act on this information fast. Click on this link to read the whole write-up >>> https://wuyisblog..com/2018/10/vital-information-for-all-utme.html

Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Now this is another confusion-causing issue I'm obliged to discuss; if your name is not with the first batch of names that’ll be released soon, please don’t panic—at least not yet—as this does not necessarily mean you won’t be offered admission too—if you have done what you should do, when you should and as you should. The first batch is called the “merit list”; which unarguably means the list will contain only the names of UTME and pre-degree applicants who got the cutoff of the departments they have applied to, or at least have the catchment or ELDS marks. Every other person who has done a thing or two to earn the consideration for admission (especially via person-know-person), people using executives and staffs’ slots, the Direct Entry applicants, the OAU Diploma applicants, as well as the pre-degree applicants who couldn’t score the grade point required to be admitted to their aspired department but scored average or above average of the overall attainable grade point should all expect their names on the subsequent lists (second or third list). I can only wish you all the best of luck as you expect to see “ADMITTED” on your CAPS admission status soon. Just don’t—out of joy—mistakenly click on “reject” instead of “accept when you see “ADMITTED” on your profile. You’ll only think it doesn’t happen, but it does. To read the full write-up, click here >>> https://wuyisblog..com/2018/10/oau-set-to-release-first-batch-tags.html

Re: OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PECng: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree
If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic / UNICAL Has Lost 11 Professors Not 21 Within 7 Months - ASUU Chair / OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.