Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

ACROMOTOPHILIA (A Poem) By Dave90 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ACROMOTOPHILIA (A Poem) By Dave90 (383 Views)

A Last Letter From The Desert- A Poem By Gaby / "Nwa Nnam" A Poem By TK / A Poem By A Nairalander "Why" (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACROMOTOPHILIA (A Poem) By Dave90 by dave90(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
ACROMOTOPHILIA

I loved giving him money whenever I Passed as slowly and stealthily as a Hungry Tiger...

His good hand open in an attempt to collect the Money, eyes filled with gratefulness at the least respite from raging ravenous revengeful hunger...

I stood watching the stump where his Left hand used to be, blasts of testosterone and adrenaline pumped into my System like an I.V Fluid..

I watched the stump which was once a hand go up and down as he begged a rather frigid passerby for a drop of the Chinks... It's immobility doing getup wonders to my rigid "Tool"....

I gave him yet another Naira note of a higher denomination and leaned back on my car wondering how good it will be to shoot my wad all over that blightful stump...

But I dismissed such thoughts and got back into my car, drove like a dove and got to a street corner..

Brought out my tool, and edged to the imagination of the begger with a healed stump that used to be a left hand

(1) (Reply)

OAU: New Man Movement Set To Host Writing Contest In Honour Of Oba Adedokun A. / Poetry Centre / Woman Vs Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.