Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) (37413 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / FAAN Suspends Officer Who Stole From A Pilgrim At Yola Airport / Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by zoba88: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
According to an online user who lives in Yola that shared the news,the police officer pictured below was caught on camera at Ngurore market collecting bribe from his client(driver).

Tomorrow now you will see a police officer championing 'Change Begins With Me' agenda.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/police-officer-caught-on-camera.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by BossOluwendy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Haha...

Not a lie, change began with him because he is obviously collecting “change" grin grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Unik3030: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
that's Naija for you

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's the change buharri promised him grin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
But you didn't say the offense of the driver...!!!

First I could see from the 1st pic that the driver first gave the Policeman something that looks like a driver's license - Perhaps expired

There's a paper hanging slightly above the driver's side of the windscreen - Perhaps no vehicle papers

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by nddydamzi(f): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mr photographer,make that police man no catch you o!if not you go feel the real change for your body.

16 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by yomi96(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
nothing new.even their oga. The ig na their grand patron,so why the lower ranks wey dey collect peanuts as salary no go collect bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Spylord48: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
captured on camera yet his face isn't showing?

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

First I could see from the 1st pic that the driver first gave the Policeman something that looks like a driver's license - Perhaps expired

There's a paper hanging slightly above the driver's side of the windscreen - Perhaps no vehicle papers

And that is why the police should collect the money?

Typical Nigerian with fish brain.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by olatade(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
He's paying toll fine undecided
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

And that is why the police should collect the money?

Typical Nigerian with fish brain.

No some Nigerians won't do the right thing and then allow themselves to be taken advantage of...!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Normal thing, they will not change
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
I support the police man, Let them even collect it any how.
Because the politicians stealing billions are being praised & worshiped.
U people do not want the police man to build a house?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
na them
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na today nyash begin get centre parting?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by iDROID: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
This isn't news. The police have been known for collecting bribes since time immemorial. In fact, they're just bandits on uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
This isn't a news.

The one that was suppose to be news is " Police didn't collect bribe". This is a norm in Nigeria.

Instead the guy is the fool for displaying his own picture and leaving himself in danger. Next time them see u, them go just shoot you put gun for ur hand as evidence of thief and nothing will happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Steve14(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dats "Naija got talent for" yhu...!
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Okay
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmm. It's not new. If I snap the number of police men and army officers I catch on camera on a daily basis. I might get an award for it

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

No some Nigerians won't do the right thing and then allow themselves to be taken advantage of...!!!

It looks like you're not in Nigeria undecided

Even when you do the right thing some of them will still cook up an excuse to collect something from you except you're willing to waste your time.

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
i no blame the police man sha, there is hunger on the land. caused by one old illitrate, Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by thedondada(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
IG over to you.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by macaranta(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Officer Ojoobor ** ** * grin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Useless dirty and stinking people

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by joystickextendr: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Busted

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products..
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin grin
BossOluwendy:
Haha...

Not a lie, change began with him because he is obviously collecting “change" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Click like if you think the IGP will turn a blind eye to this obvious bribe taking

Click share if you think he will sack the corrupt policeman

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na todaygringringrin
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by solpat(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
angry
Naija Police officers
Always in the news for negative things

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

Look at you, one dumb thief in police uniform once stopped me on the road, checked my papers and all were correct. He now said that he wanted to know the job I was doing that I was driving the car I was driving at my age.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Craigbrown4076: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Well this isn't a first... and it wont be the last
This morning I heard on radio that the police actually have no choice but to collect bribe because of the low salary earnings they receive. Imagine a police recruit earning #9,000 monthly as salary when the minimum wage is #18,000. The question that comes to mind is... what really is the problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed By Axe-wielding Cultists Along A Railway In Benue. Graphic Photo / Body Of Fulani Man Hanging On A Tree Inside A Bush In Bauchi. Photos / Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.