Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven (1619 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / 9 Facts About Heaven That Will Surprise You - Randy Alcorn / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Five things you never knew about heaven
1:when someone dies from 0 - 16 years old,that person automatically gets to heaven whether a sinner or not.
2:If you from every other religion and you die without Jesus,such person can never enter heaven even tho its not the person's fault that he was born in such religion e.g islam
3:There are animals in heaven.
4:There shall be eating and drinking in heaven
5:finally,if a person happens to never hear about Jesus all the days of that his life and died,such person can never enter heaven. Heaven is not by chance,heaven is for prepared believers. shalom
Praise God everyday because you're a christian unlike millions that if they dont accept Jesus will perish.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by greatnaija01: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
its either you are deluded or you are heretic WHERE ARE THE SCRIPTURES THAT SUPPORT THESE stuff.... especially the 0-16 years thrash u vomited....

its sad... you really do not know your bible.

joshuannajimanu:
1:when someone dies from 0 - 16 years old,that person automatically gets to heaven whether a sinner or not.
2:If you from every other religion and you die without Jesus,such person can never enter heaven even tho its not the person's fault that he was born in such religion e.g islam
5:finally,if a person happens to never hear about Jesus all the days of that his life and died,such person can never enter heaven. Heaven is not by chance,heaven is for prepared believers. shalom
Praise God everyday because you're a christian unlike millions that if they dont accept Jesus will perish.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
I smell Sarcasm...

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by DaInferno(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Have you been to heaven? Are there any proofs from where you got this? Any biblical quotation?

Abeg Park well!
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
1:when someone dies from 0 - 16 years old,that person automatically gets to heaven whether a sinner or not. - '

This point attacks and assaults the character of God. The scripture declares His foundation to be righteousness and justice, how then can unrighteousness be acceptable before Him. No unclean thing, i repeat, no unclean thing shall make Heaven, irrespective of age.

2:If you from every other religion and you die without Jesus,such person can never enter heaven even tho its not the person's fault that he was born in such religion e.g islam - Not bad, Jesus is the way to the Father.

3:There are animals in heaven. - True, even in the Book of Revelation, there are plants, i.e. He will cause them to eat of the fruit of the tree, this means if there are plants, there will be animals.

4:There shall be eating and drinking in heaven - True. We will also have non-degradable bodies.

5:finally,if a person happens to never hear about Jesus all the days of that his life and died,such person can never enter heaven. Heaven is not by chance,heaven is for prepared believers. shalom - If this point is valid, then it directly attacks and invalidates the first point
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
its either you are deluded or you are heretic WHERE ARE THE SCRIPTURES THAT SUPPORT THESE stuff.... especially the 0-16 years thrash u vomited....

i am not deluded,even the bible says unless you be like this children,you cannot enter the kingdom of God
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Nuhvey(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
I smell Sarcasm...
u just know bro cheesy
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:
1:when someone dies from 0 - 16 years old,that person automatically gets to heaven whether a sinner or not. - '

This point attacks and assaults the character of God. The scripture declares His foundation to be righteousness and justice, how then can unrighteousness be acceptable before Him. No unclean thing, i repeat, no unclean thing shall make Heaven, irrespective of age.

2:If you from every other religion and you die without Jesus,such person can never enter heaven even tho its not the person's fault that he was born in such religion e.g islam - Not bad, Jesus is the way to the Father.

3:There are animals in heaven. - True, even in the Book of Revelation, there are plants, i.e. He will cause them to eat of the fruit of the tree, this means if there are plants, there will be animals.

4:There shall be eating and drinking in heaven - True. We will also have non-degradable bodies.

5:finally,if a person happens to never hear about Jesus all the days of that his life and died,such person can never enter heaven. Heaven is not by chance,heaven is for prepared believers. shalom - If this point is valid, then it directly attacks and invalidates the first point

1. so are you trying to tell us that God will condemn to hell all the the infant and children that died as a sinner,children that cannot differentiate between good and evil. issokay
2:i thought you will also doubt that Jesus is the only way
3:finally you are talking like somebody that have common sense
4:true
5:what do you mean by it invalidates the first. what relationship has no 5 got to do with no1
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
joshuannajimanu:

1. so are you trying to tell us that God will condemn to hell all the the infant and children that died as a sinner,children that cannot differentiate between good and evil. issokay
2:i thought you will also doubt that Jesus is the only way
3:finally you are talking like somebody that have common sense
4:true
5:what do you mean by it invalidates the first. what relationship has no 5 got to do with no1

I don't reply people that don't address me politely. This comment is rude : finally you are talking like somebody that have common sense
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
DaInferno:
Have you been to heaven? Are there any proofs from where you got this? Any biblical quotation?

Abeg Park well!
i have not been to heaven but there are many proof right there bro

park well too
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
I smell Sarcasm...
it looks obvious
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by QuietHammer(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

I don't reply people that don't address me politely. This comment is rude : finally you are talking like somebody that have common sense
How was he rude?
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
QuietHammer:

How was he rude?
pls help me ask him o. why shud i be rude when am trying to pass a message across. Cc: seun
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Emmanystone: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
greatnaija01:

Thank you. I was going to ask exactly that. Before now, a 16 yrs old lady is a wife.

But, i think it's before puberty, not sure tho.

Mudleylaff, Shadeyinka, butterflylion, image123, pls help out here
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Emmanystone: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
pls help me ask him o. why shud i be rude when am trying to pass a message across. Cc: seun
Why are you disturbing Seu.n? cheesy
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by obinna58(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
I'm sure you talking about your own version of heaven

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Wolfbrother(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2017
OP you don go come back abi? omo ale
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by greatnaija01: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2017
so 16 years old is CHILDREN to u? you are a time traveler from the 1800s. BRING OUT VALID SCRIPTURE ELSE YOU HAVE JUST SINNED BY ADDING TO WHAT IS NOT IN THE HOLY BOOK.... HERESY

joshuannajimanu:
i am not deluded,even the bible says unless you be like this children,you cannot enter the kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Heresy!!!

Here is what I stand against:

joshuannajimanu:
[s]1:when someone dies from 0 - 16 years old,that person automatically gets to heaven whether a sinner or not.[/s]

[s]4:There shall be eating and drinking in heaven[/s]

The second quote is very plausible and true through. However, eating and drinking in the kingdom of God is not why we would be there but for peace of mind and of the heart. To worship and adore our heavenly father as well.

Romans14:17: "for the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

And the last time I checked, children also go to hell regardless of age. As far as you are unclean for the kingdom of God, you canNOT enter. NO unclean thing shall inherit the kingdom of God, as it is written; all liars, adulterers, whoremongers, idolaters and so on and so forth... Shall NOT inherit God's kingdom. Again, the last time I checked, children tell lies a lot.

joshuannajimanu:

5:finally, if a person happens to never hear about Jesus all the days of that his life and died,such person can never enter heaven. Heaven is not by chance,heaven is for prepared believers. shalom

No one should fire insults and accusations at our brother joshuannajimanu here, because everyone can learn from mistakes. Simply put, we all learn everyday.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 6:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Emmanystone:

Thank you. I was going to ask exactly that. Before now, a 16 yrs old lady is a wife.

But, i think it's before puberty, not sure tho.

Mudleylaff, Shadeyinka, butterflylion, image123, pls help out here
..age of 'accounterbility': not a number but when a person can fully discern what is wrong from right and choose his actions.
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Emmanystone: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

..age of 'accounterbility': not a number but when a person can fully discern what is wrong from right and choose his actions.

I know that sir. But the age of accountability defers with individuals.

I have a question pls. Something is going on very virally in our society; Children having sex at a very tender ages, before the accountability age 4, 5, 6 years kids are having sex or masturbating, are they still pure?

Will they be cut off at rapture?

What about Children whose parents have dedicated them to demons and are possessed by these beings?

I believe satan is polluting them so early to keep them from rapturing. What do you say?
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Emmanystone:

I know that sir. But the age of accountability defers with individuals.

I have a question pls. Something is going on very virally in our society; Children having sex at a very tender ages, before the accountability age 4, 5, 6 years kids are having sex or masturbating, are they still pure?

Will they be cut off at rapture?

What about Children whose parents have dedicated them to demons and are possessed by these beings?

I believe satan is polluting them so early to keep them from rapturing. What do you say?
Technically it takes more than the physical to have sex the soul is involved for from it lust and affection takes place. But our spirit is also there through our conscience if what we do is right or wrong. He who does not know will be beaten with a few stripes not that he would go unpunished. God is a righteous judge and no human can preside over human judgement without making big errors.

For instance, the son of a Pastor will be judged harder than the son of an Atheist. Thant's why we should not all struggle to be teachers of the word because our judgement would be stricter.

We are sure of the specific requirement for rapture: having the seal of the Holy Spirit (Born Again) but nobody is sure of the general requirement (of which babies, imbeciles, insane people etc belong).

The criteria can only be set by God who has put the laws and concience in each heart. The scriptures say those who never heard will be judged according to their conscience.

So, the basic rule is that, you take care of the specifics why God takes care of the General.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2017
is this "age of accountability" thingy biblical? can someone give us verses that talk about it? cuz all I see are Christians trying hard to use their human thinking to guess how their god is thinking but I stand to be corrected
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Technically it takes more than the physical to have sex the soul is involved for from it list and affection takes place. But our spirit is also there through our conscience if what we do is right or wrong. He who does not know will be beaten with a few stripes not that he would go unpunished. God is a righteous judge and no human can preside over human judgement without making big errors.

For instance, the son of a Pastor will be judged harder than the son of an Atheist. Thant's why we should not all struggle to be teachers of the word because our judgement would be stricter.

We are sure of the specific requirement for rapture: having the seal of the Holy Spirit (Born Again) but nobody is sure of the general requirement (of which babies, imbeciles, insane people etc belong).

The criteria can only be set by God who has put the laws and concience in each heart. The scriptures say those who never heard will be judged according to their conscience.

So, the basic rule is that, you take care of the specifics why God takes care of the General.
True but you have not answered his question mr man. does it mean there are no bible scholars here. seun push this to front page,lets get answers please
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
is this "age of accountability" thingy biblical? can someone give us verses that talk about it? cuz all I see are Christians trying hard to use their human thinking to guess how their god is thinking but I stand to be corrected
i read somewhere that children from 0-16 years will not make hell,hell is too horrible for children. Our God is a good God and not a wicked God,he judges perfectly and no one can question him
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Cc
kingebukasblog,what do you have to suggest here in
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
Cc

kingebukasblog,what do you have to suggest here in

Post pictures of 0 to 16 year olds and animals who are in heaven, or I don't believe it undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
i read somewhere that children from 0-16 years will not make hell,hell is too horrible for children. Our God is a good God and not a wicked God,he judges perfectly and no one can question him

verses please
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Post pictures of 0 to 16 year olds and animals who are in heaven, or I don't believe it undecided
. no pictures but am very sure no kid 0-16 will miss because our God is a just God and cannot allow kids to burn for all enternity
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by chemystery: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Take it by faith brother
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by joshuannajimanu(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

verses please
how on earth do you want me to do that. am not a pastor
Re: Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
As if you saw Heaven grin

Look, there are no such things as Heaven and Hell. After death, then you become nothing. It's a beautiful ending. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Too Much Tolerance Of Muslim Beliefs / I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today / Nigerian Religious Junk - A Warning To All Christians In Nigeria -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.