Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide (1293 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
@INOU9JA

A 19-year-old Moscow college student stabbed his teacher to death following a dispute in the classroom then he went on to take a selfie of himself smiling over the dead body.

Andrey Emelyanenkov had a dispute with his Basic Safety teacher, Sergey Danilov this morning.

He then waited for the school break between lessons to attack. As soon as other students left the class, Andrey brought out the knife and launched the attack.

As the teacher lay in a pool of his blood, the unrepentant student took photos of the dead body and posted it online. But he did not stop there. He went on to commit suicide seconds after he posted the photo.

Source: http://www..com/2017/11/19-yr-old-murders-his-teacher-takes.html

Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by Josephjnr(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
End time.
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by bentlywills(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Foto of him and his dead body
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by d4gmail: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
CHai
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Josephjnr:
End time.
my brother this world is turning into another thing

I'm not sure the guy is okay
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by lordm(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wonderful
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by Kowor(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Many are mad, but few are roaming.
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by ufuosman(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
evil spirit at work
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by GloriaNinja(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecided RUSSIANS ARE VERY STUBBORN.
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by midolian(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
The whites have a large number of blood sucking psychos.
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by ubongoton(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
congrate to him,,,do you think it is that so easy to take a final step to hell fire?
If he has the cause to do this then his crown is there for him in hell na
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by muibi1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
He needs help....R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by Obasola11: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kowor:
Many are mad, but few are roaming.

Funny guyz on nairaland.
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by DanseMacabre(m): 1:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Technology will surely be the death of man.

Everyone does anything just to become popular, even for the much hackneyed fifteen minutes of fame.

Me I go really like see as Judgement Day dey o, because dem go tell me say person wey dey like this with person wey tell one lie or steal one thousand naira go dey the same hell with this guy
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by DanseMacabre(m): 1:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Just a look at the boy face sef go tell person wey sabi say the boy na sociopath. See as him resemble Voldemort sef.
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by Kowor(f): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Obasola11:

Funny guyz on nairaland.
grin
Re: 19-yr-old Murders His Teacher,takes A Selfie With Corpse,then Commits Suicide by Lordspicy(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2017
There are no terrifying ghouls or monsters,man is more dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy / Crime Alert!! / I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.