Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Streetbees Users!! Get In Here!!. (life survey now!) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Streetbees Users!! Get In Here!!. (life survey now!) (486 Views)

Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey @ Ogun ,oyo, Lagos State And Environs / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Streetbees Users!! Get In Here!!. (life survey now!) by victorogundepo0(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Currently there is a life survey on the app which is #720 ... Just login on your app now .

Am here to alert all the users!!

For those who are still yet to register, just download the app from your playstore, use "7089J" as your refer I'd. Then login on the app and complete the current survey

When you are done with that, create a paga account @ www.mypaga.com with the same phone number you use to create your streetvees account.

For more questions or enquiries, whatsapp me on the number showing on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt Folks Are Not Left Out!!! / Clean Use Lg Split Ac For Sale / SPECIAL XMAS PROMO FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE...BE ONE OF THE LUCKY SUBSCRIBERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.