Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1042 Views)

Is There Anything Like None Appearance In South Korea Visa.please Help, From My / I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice / Dubai And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmmm just views no comments undecided
Re: . by talkless07: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Mavin1:
Hmmmm just views no comments undecided
you ask how much is Korea visa like as if Southkorea embassy sells visa that is why you did not get response...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2017
talkless07:
you ask how much is Korea visa like as if Southkorea embassy sells visa that is why you did not get response...

I didn't get you bro
Re: . by talkless07: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
read your post again you will understand me well south Korea visa is not that hard to get here in Abuja but point of entry is the main issue that's why people use govt conferences if you are on tourist ....
Re: . by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
talkless07:
read your post again you will understand me well south Korea visa is not that hard to get here in Abuja but point of entry is the main issue that's why people use govt conferences if you are on tourist ....
Can I DM you?
Re: . by Esmael23(m): 1:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Where ever you are in Asia or elsewhere, you should try flying with this airline. They treat passengers like kings. Feel free to read about them and check for discounts too.

http://www.china-southern-airlines.com/

I am glad I did!

(1) (Reply)

See Bizarre Medieval Football Game That Still Takes Place In Scotland (photos) / How Much Is International Passport / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.