Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (25818 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by dinma007: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Nigerian singer, Obinna Kelvin Anyanwu, better known by stage name Waconzy has reacted to Daddy Freeze' constant teachings on tithing.

According to Waconzy, the controversial OAP is saying rubbish as tithe is paid to God and not the pastors. He shared a photo with Freeze and wrote;

"@daddyfreeze with dues respect as my elder, i laughed so hard after wating you talk about tithes cos everything u said about tithe is 10000% RUBBISH !
Yes we are in the last days and fake prophets and pastors everywhere (not only in Nigeria, what of ghana, Benin republic , usa and other parts of the world?
But it doesn't change the word of God !
People don't pay their tithe to the pastor, they pay it to God and whatever the pastor does with it is their business.its not our duty to judge but to do what what has instructed through the bible.

How do you expect churches to sponsor crusades, build churches, reach more souls and more if not for tithes & offerings.
The same church
Do u think anybody will go to church if their pastor is poor ? Real men of God are not blessed with our tithes or offerings, as a matter of fact, some pastors single handedly sponsor their ministries for years before they start getting members.

10% for God is not too much. Your tithe is your financial covenant with God and it works 10000000000% . As a matter of fact, @timayatimaya secret of sucess is tithing .
U can Ask him .

Here in America, if you don't pay your tax, which is about 25% , you going straight to jail plus they use private jets too (why are u not complaining about them?
Your tithe is your kingdom tax and if you don't pay it, you are going straight to financial jail.
Your tithe is different from your salvation.
Salvation is in the heart and good works, while your tithe is for financial progress/openings.
It shows God(not your pastor) that you put him first and he will not allow evil to touch your flow of financial blessings.

About fake pastors, guys remember that you don't have to worship your pastor because he is mortal like you. The only difference with your pastor and you is that he is more disciplined in keeping God's words therefore there will be signs and wonders when he calls on God.
How will you know fake pastors? You will just know, your spirit will tell you. They can't fake it for too long.

Brothers and sister please pay your tithe to a living church and watch God bless you. . .
. .
#tithe #nigeria #truth #daddyfreeze #wisewords #Jesus #teamJesus"

https://www.lailasblog.com/everything-u-said-tithe-10000-rubbish-waconzy-comes-daddy-freeze/

Cc; lalasticlala

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by OmoDavido(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2017
freeze be talking anyhow like woman.

Ftc.....

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by pinkbae(f): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Pay if you wanna pay,
Don't pay if you don't want to pay.
Simple stuff!

I love Jesus.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by BLINGZ88: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2017
who called this upcoming artist?

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by sinaj(f): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2017
The way Waconzy shift him mouth from freeze sha grin

Btw no one is forcing you to pay tithe. If you want to pay, you pay from your heart and what happens to the money afterwards is not your business.

The Freeze guy daz misleading people might even be paying his own tithe.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by double0seven(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Some of these people disturbing Daddy Freeze, I'm sure they are not regular tithe payers of they don't pay at all.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Tamarapetty(f): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2017
headache, headache, headache over what shouldn't be an issue, if you want to pay your tithe, fine. your money, your decision, if you don't wanna pay, fine aswell, nobody is forcing you sad

13 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by chibabe259(f): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2017
I am a tither, if you are not happy GOAN die.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by internationalman(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2017
double0seven:
Some of these people disturbing Daddy Freeze, I'm sure they are not regular tithe payers of they don't pay at all.
Does Waconzy even look like church goer let alone a devoted Christian who pays tithe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by XXLDICK(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2017
The funny thing is that those opposing Freeze's tithe view never support their claim with Bible verses just like Freeze does.

Funny, he said you will be poor if you don't pay tithes, but most of the men on Forbe list do not pay tithes. You can't even get to Forbe list if you pay tithes, you can't be giving 10% of your wealth to church and still be able to compete with those that don't.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by olade82: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
All the tithes when u waconzy dey pay, where your music career today?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Roon9(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Daddy freeze is an old fool who shouldn't be taken seriously. How does the tithee and the tither affect him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Throwback: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
The greatest fraud perpetrated in the name of religion is Tithes.

For the lure of filthy lucre, many have pierced their hearts with sorrows.

Show me a clergy that receives tithes, and you would have identified a very certain occupant of hell.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by ChangetheChange: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin grin

The thunder that will soon strike Daddy Freeze is doing press up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Mannylex(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
This guy just just opened a can of worms. Trust me, when freeze speaks ,his mouth runs like an open tap of contaminated water. He would come for this dude.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Nice reply... You guys are on the same level. So freeze you can fireback...
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Its cheerful giver that God is looking for. Not the none who ha doubts or hesitation.
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by ivolt: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Freeing gullible people from mental shackles is very difficult.
Even some slaves fought passionately in favor of slavery
during the American civil war.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Hushpuppi: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
I pay mine
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by nkay2020: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
olade82:

Waconzy is coming for youuuuu���
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Magnifico2000: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
olade82:
Chai.. this is deep!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by wasiudvd(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Who is Wackozy again?

6 Likes

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by freeman95(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Fool
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by kay29000(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by jagabanlewis(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Who cum b waconzy again?
Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
We all know the game plan of the enemy, to Starve the Church of Funds and it would not work. Even with Tithing the number of Pastors who live in penury far outweigh those who live in plenty. Not because God wants those pastors poor but because the Devil has a stronghold of poverty over many Community Churches and if their pastor doesn't liberate them soon enough. He himself would also be kept in that bondage.

Our Christian faith isn't a govt funded religion like Islam where the Religion lies on the wing of the Govt who builds Islamic Universities and Mosques(e.g 200 mosques in Germany to b built by Saudi) with govt fund. For Christians in USA, Norway, Brazil, South korea etc. We know our governments don't get involved in building this Christian institutions hence the growth of the Church lies in the Heavy contributions of Church members. But the devil is smart with his eden trick which is to kill off the funding of d church with an eden styled reasoning and logic I.e Come with a somewhat half valid argument and lure Christians into not giving to Church.

People talk about grace as their reason for not giving tithes, I laugh in derision. What sort of Grace is that? A grace that makes you do less or one that makes you do more. The requirements of the law are just a minimum benchmark for any true Christian. The Law says thou shall not commit adultery. Grace says thou shall love your wife in addition. Law says thou shall not steal, Grace says thou shall even give more and abundantly.

Some Christians have gone pass the so called 10% and in fact give more on regular income. To me those are the ones truly practicing grace. If the ones who had an unevangelistic Judaism could pay 10% then why should a Christain with an evangelistic religion pay less. It is a Shame to do less than Moses, Isaiah, David, Solomon etc.

Christians aren't called to do less than the fathers of Faith did we are called to do far more because to those whom much has been given much is expected. Finally as Christ said the treasure of a man lies where his heart is. If your heart lies in the Church your money would be in it. Don't give me the crap argument of give to the poor. You can always do that separately!

True there is the argument of Misappropriation of Church funds but that's another argument entirely. It is your responsibility as a Christian to find a Church you believe in her mission and give to. If not find a mission group anywhere in the world and send your tithe to them. E.g James and Betty Robinson Ministeries in Sudan, Joyce Meyers Prison Outreach, ECWA mission AGIP by Living Faith, Jentezen Franklin ministeries in Haiti etc Though i strongly recommend you give it to ur local church. Though if you don't trust ur Church enough to handle your tithe then u should t even worship there to begin with.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! by outofthebox: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
XXLDICK:
The funny thing is that those opposing Freeze's tithe view never support their claim with Bible verses just like Freeze does

i also wonder o.. i am still waiting for any of these celebrities to give intelligent response

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Acquires A New House (Photos) / Bellanaija Founder Looks Stunning In These New Makeup Photos / Lilian Esoro And Her Son In Adorable Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.