Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland (71604 Views)

Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen / Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by horllyma(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
I want Aisha Buhari to come boost my morale
You're calling on the woman at the other room doing her work jejely
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Funjosh(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by yaqq: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairaland is so damn f*ck that u won't even see nipple
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
where is Dasherz grin grin
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by PETUK(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
I actually did not read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in the public.
Maybe they should report the matter the nearest police station but if the neighbor refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by afoltundeseun(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
BadBlaize:
make d person wey blur dat pix hand swell..

Elephantiasis fall on en hand there..
lwkmd
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Olasco93: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Western World
Wild Wild West
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by mimyselfai(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
I hate my office. Can she be magnanimous enough to come boost my moral at work?
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by goldenarrow: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
PETUK:
I actually did not read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in the public.
Maybe they should report the matter the nearest police station but if the neighbor refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car

You reach here again? Na wa o.
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Timbi:
Someone should please help me with the meme of the Punjabi cop holding his penile shaft.
Meanwhile in Nigeria someone is searching for memes online..go and give zuma erection

Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Justiceleague1: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just like kunu and gworo and cows dey boost the bokhari grin

Coneheads get boosted whenever they see a head,be it human,bingo or any head atal grin
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by TeeAL(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
crazy world
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Edonojie007(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
How Does Going Unclad Boost Morale. Are Her Fellow Workers Sex-workers?
Na Wa O. If They Do Sales,how Does A Naked Woman Boost Them,she Be Locozade Boost?
This Would Only Cause Distraction In That Office,cause All Eyes Would Be On Her Now,like A Dog Lusting After A Bone. Fact.
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Juniorbuba(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
lelvin:
Hehe

Why can't this my sexy madam motivate us too.

In Camp commandant's voice... Are you motivated?
Corpers.... Motivated Motivated sir! grin

Me I did not see any motivation oooo

More like distraction!
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by talk2percy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
And I need her now badly cuz my morale is down...who has her contact??
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by TEAMvido(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
try this in Nigeria... rape will be the case .....
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Iykmann(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Python fall on who ever blurred that pic
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by davillian(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairalandfreak:
grin tongue That woman needs to come boost people's moral in Nigeria
Our dick moral is low in this country and it affects our output. grin grin grin.
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by AntiWailer: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Morale boosted successfully !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Mysselff2: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
If one Islamic terrorist go bomb dem now we go say Mohammed shidren don start again
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by MrMystrO(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Timbi:
Someone should please help me with the meme of the Punjabi cop holding his penile shaft.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by MrMystrO(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Timbi:

You Got it.

Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by bentlywills(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
My morale is low n needs boosting biko grin grin
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by analryder: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Its allover European working environments to remind workers of fun and not to kill themselves with their job.

In some factories nude pictures of men and women are always posted around the factory walls so they could reason fun at the end of their working time.

If not DEPRESSION might come knocking!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Dasherz(f): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
zenmaster:
where is Dasherz grin grin
hey. .. good afternoon
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dasherz:

hey. .. good afternoon
How are u kiss kiss
When will u come and walk around to boost my morale grin
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will speak with my management on the need to employ this woman in our organisation.We are in dire need of motivation here. lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland by Dasherz(f): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
zenmaster:
How are u kiss kiss When will u come and walk around to boost my morale grin
You're one crazy fella grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result / Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? / Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.