Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

“your Vagina Should Smell, And If Your Man Doesn't Like It, Dump Him" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “your Vagina Should Smell, And If Your Man Doesn't Like It, Dump Him" (330 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“your Vagina Should Smell, And If Your Man Doesn't Like It, Dump Him" by theLegion(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2017
A CANADIAN GYNECOLOGIST REVEALED, “YOUR VAGINA SHOULD SMELL, AND IF YOUR MAN DOESN’T LIKE IT, DUMP HIM”

A female doctor has urged other women to break up with any partner who criticises or shames their vaginas – after sharing her own personal experience.

Dr Jen Gunter spoke out after commenting on recent reports that women have been using Vicks VapoRub to cleanse their vaginas.

Writing on her blog, the Canadian gynaecologist slammed the ridiculous trend before revealing that she had previously broken up with a man who had criticised her privates.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/canadian-gynecologist-revealed-vagina-smell-man-doesnt-like-dump/

She said: “For what I am sure is the 100th time the vagina needs no cleaning and the vulva needs very little.
I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right. He was an ass in other ways too, but I just didn’t see it until he impugned my vagina. For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight. Sadly I took the bait, it wasn’t. He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way.
Fortunately, I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I had a light bulb moment and dumped his sorry ass. I realize this may border on TMI [Too Much Information], but honestly since it happened to me, I bet it has happened to other women.
If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor. If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue.”

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/canadian-gynecologist-revealed-vagina-smell-man-doesnt-like-dump/
Re: “your Vagina Should Smell, And If Your Man Doesn't Like It, Dump Him" by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Doc goan baf

(1) (Reply)

HIV + Children Begin School, Widow Thanks Nigerians / 6 Best Foods To Ease A Stomach Ache / How To Use Fire Extinguisher Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.