Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) (30347 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by britzreus: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2017
A church in South Africa is currently trending after its unorthodox way of baptizing its faithful – with their favourite alcoholic drink instead of water - surfaced.

That's not all, the congregants at the Gabola Church have also been given a go-ahead to drink alcohol during church services.

52 year old Bishop Tsietsi Makiti,  is the founder of the church and is the brains behind the idea.

Due to the beer baptization, Bishop Makiti’s church has witnessed its membership rocket to over 500 members in just under two months.

He says he was motivated by the scriptures narrating how Jesus changed water to wine.

He added;

People who drink and get baptized by beer are happy and peaceful. This means they are living in the shadow of God.
The church accommodates people who are not welcome at other churches.

Its name ‘Gabola’ is the Tswana word for drinking. There is only one branch at the moment but the Bishop is looking forward to expanding it further.

See more photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/checkout-south-african-church-people-baptized-using-favorite-beer/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PwMHJg-uwU?t=30

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2017
grin

21 Likes

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by IamtherealRita(f): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2017
grin

17 Likes

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2017
grin

18 Likes

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2017
hmm. highness baptism

1 Like

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2017
church for alcoholic drinkers
Nothing wey person no go see for this Africa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2017
God bless Nigeria

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2017
shocked

Endtime Bishop,behold the Drunken master.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
A
Space booker,just look atew!

4 Likes

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2017
The spirit would definitely move in the church

1 Like

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2017

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2017
ElDaIllest:
na them

So ah kannot shine teeth again. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2017
sunshineV:

So ah kannot shine teeth again. Mtcheeeew
Ezkuz me!

how much for the land jare make i start to dey fence am...

1 Share

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ another clown church grin grin grin grin grin

hopefulLandlord:
The spirit would definitely move in the church

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by JackBizzle: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2017
This church is filled with spirits grin

Alcoholic spirits grin

I like this kind church.

2 Likes

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
ElDaIllest:
na them
is it your teeth I'm shining or am I on your land? grin
ElDaIllest:
na them
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Ezkuz me!

how much for the land jare make i start to dey fence am...

Shioor, if u know I need land goan book pliz
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by chibabe259(f): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by elyte89: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Joke grin
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Odey1997(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Lord we need to hear from you because what churches are turning to nowadays is just sad
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Kendroid: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
This plot of land is not for sale!!

Beware of 419ners and Emeka my son..

1 Like

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
This pastor has a plan. Drown them in alcohol and watch them drop all that is their pocket into the offering box.. All na strategy grin

3 Likes

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
That country is the best place to live with baby mama, clubs, drugs and name it
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by kheart(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
This south bushicans
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
My kind of church.

Praise be to Satan.
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Adorable90(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Wonders shall never end shocked
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by SojiCash(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Na movie
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by soilsista(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Lol hai suka cheesy grin
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
WASHERE WHATSUP PASTA......

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
shocked

I don't indulge in consumption of alcohol neither do I buy for friends.

A church where baptism is conducted with one's favourite alcoholic drink is nothing but a brewery and Satan is surely the head of such church.

I don't care about what you think, the only thingthing that matters is what I think and that is;

All alcoholics/drunkards will have a wonderful welcome party with the devil in hell.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 says "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.