Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) (30356 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by sesaan(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
People are tying daily to decipher the mystery of this life. Religion is the answer to some people. Some people called pastors are cashing in on this desire of humans. They themselves are just as confused as you. They speak with confidence and you believe them.
In 2004, travelled to Nepal for spiritual enlightenment but all they did there was enlighten my pockets. Self meditation is what works for me now
Then you should try Atheism it helps you take control of your life and be human
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
You see why the bible states that judgement will start from the church and if the righteous are scarcely save what shall the ungodly do. Na Christians go full hell fire pass
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
See chilled Heineken ooo
God pls come and scatter this world of sin,1e are long over due.

We've over-stayed our welcome ooooo
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by JazzMode: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
This one no be Bishop.
He is better known as His Royal Highness!!
Those who dont even know what the Bible says will be his ready puppets to be fooled around.
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Daeylar:
ZandhaZar.aZ another clown church grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
These people, their matter don tire me. Don't you think taking advantage of people's stupidity like this, is good business? With just minimal effort, you become rich and famous. I should start my own ministry soon. Thank the Heavens the government is yet to declare this business illegal. grin

Seeing this, I can't help but wonder how some people could afford such credulity, then I remember the poem I read just this morning. It was written by 'Joba Ojelabi, a student of Obafemi Awolowo University;

MEN DO NOT TALLY

We are not all well
It's why they say to go to Doctors
Why then do people, even doctors;
all well, seek medicine beneath the Lagos Lagoon?

I say it is because;

Mentally,
men do not tally.
Whilst some can sail these stormy seas, others drown;
like emotions in the salt water of a father's eyes looking at his hungry children.

Mentally,
men do not tally.
Where some can wait for an uncertain tomorrow, others forsake;
like a lover's warm hug after a heartbreak.

Mentally,
men do not tally.
Whilst some can go through these forging fires, others melt away;
like a mother's loud laugh at her child's funeral.

Yes, the fall is sure to come.
And whilst some will rise, some will need a hand.
Because mentally,
men do not tally...

We're neither equal nor the same. We might be the same species, but the portion each one of us belongs to on the psychological spectrum differs. grin
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
lavenjcrown:
Why only in churches craps happen? U Neva hear or see stuff like this in mosque. Na wao. People donreally take God for granted.

My dear take time out everyday to meditate about Christianity, search your soul without any sentiment you will surely discover that Christianity is a complete Joke.

2 Likes

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by JaneyLuna(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
evil!!!

such deceit!!!
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
IF IT WAS IN NIGERIA SOME PEOPLE WLD HAVE BEEN BAPTISED WITH BRUKUTU AND MONEY TAIL OR DOGOYARO AND MAN POWER grin grin grin
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
My sheep knows me and I know them.

1 Like

Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by JaneyLuna(f): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dearlord:
My sheep knows me and I know them.

True talk
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fake Bishop.
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by charlyxx9: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Spicycat:

My dear take time out everyday to meditate about Christianity, search your soul without any sentiment you will surely discover that Christianity is a complete Joke.

HI
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Austin234(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is an instance of a shepherd devouring its sheep. What a life?
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by unanonso(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
People should stop calling all these evil places "church" angry
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by peekay429(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
signs of end time.... God is watching oo the last day ehn!!!
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Now, the end is finally here
It's no longer baptism by water or the holy spirit. It now baptism by beer.
Re: Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
britzreus:
A church in South Africa is currently trending after its unorthodox way of baptizing its faithful – with their favourite alcoholic drink instead of water - surfaced.

That's not all, the congregants at the Gabola Church have also been given a go-ahead to drink alcohol during church services.

52 year old Bishop Tsietsi Makiti,  is the founder of the church and is the brains behind the idea.

Due to the beer baptization, Bishop Makiti’s church has witnessed its membership rocket to over 500 members in just under two months.

He says he was motivated by the scriptures narrating how Jesus changed water to wine.

He added;

People who drink and get baptized by beer are happy and peaceful. This means they are living in the shadow of God.
The church accommodates people who are not welcome at other churches.

Its name ‘Gabola’ is the Tswana word for drinking. There is only one branch at the moment but the Bishop is looking forward to expanding it further.

See more photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/checkout-south-african-church-people-baptized-using-favorite-beer/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PwMHJg-uwU?t=30
new meme loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.