Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Doctors...please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors...please Help (956 Views)

What Degree Of Burn Do I Have? Doctors Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors...please Help by pidgintutor: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Doctors...please Help by pidgintutor: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
y is no one helping out.. is that no one knows what i could do or they dont just care.....
Re: Doctors...please Help by mrtomola(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Get to a nearby Pharmacy and buy Castor Oil, take 2 full table spoon. if you cant afford that then buy Bisacodyl Tablet and take 5 tab at once before bed at night. This might turn your tummy and make you poo at least 3-4 times d next day. And your poo would be restored back to normal.
Re: Doctors...please Help by pidgintutor: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
mrtomola:
Get to a nearby Pharmacy and buy Castor Oil, take 2 full table spoon. if you cant afford that then buy Bisacodyl Tablet and take 5 tab at once before bed at night. This might turn your tummy and make you poo at least 3-4 times d next day. And your poo would be restored back to normal.

thank you so much sir... i looked up the drug and saw it was a laxative.... and it treats constipation....... is that my problem sir? meanwhile why isnt andrews liver salt working on me since it is a laxative drug also and you said 5 tabs.. isnt that ok sir .. am 24 yrs old and weight 65kg... my bmi is 23...

i know this because i always ask doctors ...

thank you once again
Re: Doctors...please Help by successking401(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2017
pidgintutor:

thank you so much sir... i looked up the drug and saw it was a laxative.... and it treats constipation....... is that my problem sir? meanwhile why isnt andrews liver salt working on me since it is a laxative drug also and you said 5 tabs.. isnt that ok sir .. am 24 yrs old and weight 65kg... my bmi is 23...

thank you once again
do you care for herbs?
Re: Doctors...please Help by mrtomola(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2017
pidgintutor:

thank you once again

smart response....yes they are both laxative agent but works in a diff way. just like we hav antibiotics that works in diff ways. Andrew works in diegestion system while bisacodyl belongs to the upper tract of it. Why i asked u to take 5 tab is that d mg is broken to d minimal per tab which is suitable for every ages to take but tabs accordingly. Satchet contains 16 or more tabs and very small pill. Its very illegal prescribing online tho. I am going against the law of PCN.
Re: Doctors...please Help by pidgintutor: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
successking401:
do you care for herbs?

no thank you.... i hardly drink medicine... i just wait and im ok again...
Re: Doctors...please Help by pidgintutor: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2017
mrtomola:

smart response....yes they are both laxative agent but works in a diff way. just like we hav antibiotics that works in diff ways. Andrew works in diegestion system while bisacodyl belongs to the upper tract of it. Why i asked u to take 5 tab is that d mg is broken to d minimal per tab which is suitable for every ages to take but tabs accordingly. Satchet contains 16 or more tabs and very small pill. Its very illegal prescribing online tho. I am going against the law of PCN.

thank you so much sir.....
Re: Doctors...please Help by tuniboss: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
pidgintutor:
lately, i have been unable to defecate even though i get frequent urges to do so (in fact, almost every 10 minutes). But when i visit the toilet, nothing much comes out. just a little watery nonsense mixed with blood yet my stomach still feel bloated.

i suspected dysentery so i had to read up on that..... what i read was no different from what i was experiencing.... so i bought tetracycline and andrews liver salt...

right now, i dont feel sick anymore and the shit is not that nonsense mixed with blood anymore... the frequent urges has stopped but whenever the urge to defecate comes, nothing seems to come out andd if something comes out it is one tiny thing...

this is very unusual of me.. my shit is always muscular... this morning i spent more than 30 minutes in the toilet and nothing came out... what could be wrong please?

please help me doctors cry cry
bro hello what you need is aloe gel and probiotics... you will be fine.. here's my number 08131195769.. give me a call or message
Re: Doctors...please Help by pidgintutor: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
tuniboss:
bro hello what you need is aloe gel and probiotics... you will be fine.. here's my number 08131195769.. give me a call or message

thanks but im ok now

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) / Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). / Turn Your Positive Surface Antigen To Negative With BHT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.