Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) (725 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Toys For Kids From Age 0 To 10 Come In / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by Niftyrules(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Family Life Experts have said if the first 5/10 years of marriage are done well without pretence but the Couples working to grow together, they are not likely to experience divorce at any point but bliss.

Attend the MARRIAGE MENTORING CLASS for Couples whose marriages are between 0-7years on Sunday 5th November, 2017.
By 2pm

Venue is 37B Ladipo Kasumu Street off Awolowo way, Balogun Bus stop, Ikeja.

Facilitators : Pastors Bisi+Yomi Adewale

Admission: FREE

Invite your friends and family

For enquiry, you can call text: 08034783528, 08056457013

To be added to our couples whatsaap group:

Text your name and that of your spouse, numbers of both of you, AGE OF YOUR MARRIAGE and "Add me to MMC whatsaap group" to 08034783528

You can also text details of your friends and family to be part of this. Please inform them before doing this

Don't miss it

Please join this WhatsApp group if your marriage is between the age of 0-7. And you desire to be mentored by Bisi and Yomi Adewale.

https:///CwkVwfS5fgo4xtKfT7755A

Pls share with others

Re: Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by beautifulrosa: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
Can i come alone?
Without hubs.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by Niftyrules(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Yes you sure can. It is meant for couples whose marriage is between 0-7yrs.
Re: Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by Niftyrules(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2017
beautifulrosa:
Can i come alone?
Without hubs.

Definitely
Re: Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by pressy09: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Will this mentoring class correct all the bad character of my wife?
Niftyrules:
Yes you sure can. It is meant for couples whose marriage is between 0-7yrs.
Re: Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by olustazyl: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
marriage training for singles and couples
Re: Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by Niftyrules(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
pressy09:
Will this mentoring class correct all the bad character of my wife?

Oga pressy. Bring her first now and let's see if she will remain the same way she came.
Re: Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by Olabode09: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
wow that's it wonderful pls how much is the fee
Re: Marriage Mentoring Class (mmc) For Couples With Marriages Age 0-7 (star Couples) by Familyfirst: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Olabode09:
wow that's it wonderful pls how much is the fee
its free, its in the handbill

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Says He Is Not Good Enough For Me But I Am In Love With Him / I Want My Husband Back By Islamic Dua And Wazifa / Let's Talk Rape..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.