Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,372 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (22864 Views)

Kehinde And Adebola Williams Honeymoon In Seychelles / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by bamite(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chai!! see my age mate fa angry

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Debola Williams is such an articulate and inspiring young man. I was with him at The Tony Elumelu Foundation forum in Lagos, less than three weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Webman007: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
WOWWW

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by enesexy(f): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
HOUSE AGENT IN GWARINPA ABUJA

If you are looking for any kind of house, self con, flat,one bedroom flat in gwarinpa I can get it for you.
There will be discount for agent fee for all NL.
I can be reached on 08078087614.
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
hopsydboi:
A video of his speech of full text was my expectation.

The transcript is not on the summit site yet but a snippet video is on his instagram page. Dont know how to link it.
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by moshould(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
My senior for secondary school, thank you for making us proud... GREAT GCL... ERIC MOORE, SURULERE... THOSE WHO KNOW FACO SAY HI..

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
You were instrumental in the coming of PMB,hope you're reflecting now on what's happening in the country and how to work for a REAL CHANGE?
ATIKU2019

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Caseless: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Good vibe to motivate us in the month of November.. If Debola can do it, i can. You can too.

I am just so pained that Obama never visited Nigeria throughout his 8 years as President Of US. It speaks volume about the kind of leaders we had/have.
where he visited, what changed there? People should stop making issues out of his non-coming to Nigeria.

@topic he made me proud by wearing agbada

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Caseless:
where he visited, what changed there? People should stop making issues out of his non-coming to Nigeria.

@topic he made me proud by wearing agbada

Yass. No identity crisis here. Starched agbada on point.

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by happney65: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Good vibe to motivate us in the month of November.. If Debola can do it, i can. You can too.

I am just so pained that Obama never visited Nigeria throughout his 8 years as President Of US. It speaks volume about the kind of leaders we had/have.

Yet he visited Ghana..Ghana with their useless one corner dance.. grin grin.He sent a message to our leaders..We should go and hide our faces in shame..

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
happney65:

Yet he visited Ghana..Ghana with their useless one corner dance.. grin grin.He sent a message to our leaders..We should go and hide our faces in shame..
Low esteem is worrying you sir! How does is visit change anything?

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by OvaSabi1(f): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am sorry if I come off ignorant but I don't know what exactly this guy does. I just see him with politicians and wearing white agbada. They use all kinds of gimmicky terms to describe his accomplishments. Did he invent anything? Social entrepreneur how? Is it buy his large social media following? Please mention one life he has touched or made a positive impact on. I really want to know because I see him in the same category as that Kokun foundation guy and Tonto's ex Churchill. This is a classic case study of Eye-service-neurship.

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Debola
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
verygudbadguy:

No. Obama was an Idiot. I don't understand why anybody is celebrating him in Naija sef. During Obama we had Yaradua... Not bad, GEJ... Not too bad initially, PMB...helped to power by US gov. Obama simply did not like Nigeria. Next thing the Idiots will start some kind stupid foundation and will think Nigeria should be the cow that produce the milk...abi the engine room. Clinton visited as president and severally severally since leaving power...na we we...even Bush. It will be an absolute shame on Obama if Trump as in Trump visit Nigeria. Obama legacy in Nigeria include not buying our oil, and stopping US and his allies from selling us weapons to fight terrorists. Defend Obama at the price of tour destiny

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by nefertitiram: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
OvaSabi1:
I am sorry if I come off ignorant but I don't know what exactly this guy does. I just see him with politicians and wearing white agbada. They use all kinds of gimmicky terms to describe his accomplishments. Did he invent anything? Social entrepreneur how? Is it buy his large social media following? Please mention one life he has touched or made a positive impact on. I really want to know because I see him in the same category as that Kokun foundation guy and Tonto's ex Churchill. This is a classic case study of Eye-service-neurship.

Google, future Africa, future awards Africa, red media africa
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by OvaSabi1(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
nefertitiram:

Google, future Africa, future awards Africa, red media africa
I have googled and searched.
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
estolaB:
Woow, am proud of u my brother
what if Buhari?
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Achorise:
Nigerians are making us proud. Kudos
what of Buhari?
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by wonder233: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Titto93:
He was given a good opportunity to display his potentials in US, but if na here in Nigeria, he would be made vice principal of a community primary school
And what is wrong with him being a vice principal at a community primary school? Aren't the kids there humans whose lives also deserved to be positively impacted?
In an attempt to sound funny, you ended up looking vacuous

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
OvaSabi1:
Lol! Its called media savinness. Their major business is PR consulting and tailored CSR projects for companies. Almost all d big companies in nigeria use them, gtb, intel, cocacola, google, guinness, even the british council. Check their redmedia website, it is a very long list.
There is y!magazine which focuses on the youth. Theres the future awards and its education and business scheme for exceptional youths. Theres redtv. Theyve accomplished a lot even b4 clocking 30.

I guess u see him a lot in d media cos hes in high demand on d speaking circuit.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
always on red cap.....is he a kwankwasiyya person?
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Sphinx02(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
I met debola recently...very pompous nd arrogant fellow.
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by nefertitiram: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
OvaSabi1:

I have googled and searchedo.

And what did you find?
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by nefertitiram: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
angry I disagree

Sphinx02:

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by ENG1110: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Titto93:
He was given a good opportunity to display his potentials in US, but if na here in Nigeria, he would be made vice principal of a community primary school

Debola is based in Nigeria, and made a name in Nigeria, was invited to speak because of the name he made for himself in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Sphinx02(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=nefertitiram post=62005714] angry I disagr
Ure either debola or his bootlicker.d guy I met wz an arrogant ass.so full of himself
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by nefertitiram: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=Sphinx02 post=62005954][/quote]

I wish!

Ive met Debola on many occasions, and bumped into him in many countries coincidentially... he is very pleasant and intelligent
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by charliebiz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sphinx02:

grin dat is bola for you. Those of us that finished with him in GCL 03 set know the dude well. Though personally we didn't gel in school cos he was an un-serious fellow chasing the girls, different schools clubs induction party around surulere and media world before hitting limelight but I'm happy for his success. I know he might wish we could just go away with our knowledge of his growing-up personality except he has changed but with this your assertion that means Bola (chubby guy with woman's butt back in the days) nefa change.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Come and give this speech in Nigeria to convince Nigerians not to return APC to power in 2019

He is one of those who collected money and repackaged Buhari as change, his red media group did all the PR for Buhari including the part they showed him drinking 30 naira Milo sachet
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
sanpipita:

He is one of those who collected money and repackaged Buhari as change, his red media group did all the PR for Buhari including the part they showed him drinking 30 naira Milo sachet

Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me / Top Ten Biggest Amapiano Songs From Nigerian Artistes In 2021 / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2017 List) - 9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.