Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (22863 Views)

Kehinde And Adebola Williams Honeymoon In Seychelles / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Caseless:
where he visited, what changed there? People should stop making issues out of his non-coming to Nigeria.

@topic he made me proud by wearing agbada
Ghana is alot better than they were in the past. That is why Obama can relate with them. Do you know that 1 Ghana Cedis is 81 Naira. When the former CBN governor brought the idea of currency redenomination, the rich folks shut it down because they felt it would not favour them.

Nobody aligns with failure except another failure. That's why Obama never showed up.
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Bolarge(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
transformed:
No. Obama was an Idiot. I don't understand why anybody is celebrating him in Naija sef. During Obama we had Yaradua... Not bad, GEJ... Not too bad initially, PMB...helped to power by US gov. Obama simply did not like Nigeria. Next thing the Idiots will start some kind stupid foundation and will think Nigeria should be the cow that produce the milk...abi the engine room. Clinton visited as president and severally severally since leaving power...na we we...even Bush. It will be an absolute shame on Obama if Trump as in Trump visit Nigeria. Obama legacy in Nigeria include not buying our oil, and stopping US and his allies from selling us weapons to fight terrorists. Defend Obama at the price of tour destiny
Thank you my brother. A complete ldiot I must add. To imagine more blacks were shot dead by cops in his 8 years as President than in most other administrations put together is a testament to his monumental failure of the black race. Shame on him.
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Caseless: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
janellemonae:

Yass. No identity crisis here. Starched agbada on point.

for sure
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by nefertitiram: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
charliebiz:

grin dat is bola for you. Those of us that finished with him in GCL 03 set know the dude well. Though personally we didn't gel in school cos he was an un-serious fellow chasing the girls, different schools clubs induction party around surulere and media world before hitting limelight but I'm happy for his success. I know he might wish we could just go away with our knowledge of his growing-up personality except he has changed but with this your assertion that means Bola (chubby guy with woman's butt back in the days) nefa change.

Debola is not/no longer chubby. And hey, we all have high school drama...

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
FINALLY BACK!
Freebies for all.....
I will be giving away freebies from now Nov. 1 to year ending 2017. Lots of Avatar images, Avatar Customized Tees, Neck Chains and Phone cases
Just follow me @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Once you follow and I follow back, Drop me a DM on How To win.
Am waiting for your messages on Instagram
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by Bolaji25: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
One of the many guys that hoodwinked Naija youths to key into the change mantra back in 2015....
Never Again...
Biggest Scam of the century...
Nigerians know better now..
Re: Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2017
Sphinx02:
I met debola recently...very pompous nd arrogant fellow.

I don't know you but for some strange reason i kind of believe your statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me / Top Ten Biggest Amapiano Songs From Nigerian Artistes In 2021 / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2017 List) - 9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.