Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) (46517 Views)

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Caption the dog in that pic... Dah shood be Olushege Obasanjo lol
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by PastorOluT(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2017
9jatatafo:

Fela really meant then that no government can kill him except a natural death. He lived up to it

What I wrote up there was not to sleight Fela or what he really meant by that, but to tell everyone the obvious truth that only Christ conquers death. My statement is really in the context of 1 Corinthians 13, look it up if you may so u get a better perception that no matter what one does or the influence on humanity or sacrifices, it doesn't really count without love (Christ).

2 Likes

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2017
PastorOluT:

What I wrote up there was not to sleight Fela or what he really meant by that, but to tell everyone the obvious truth that only Christ conquers death. My statement is really in the context of 1 Corinthians 13, look it up if you may so u get a better perception that no matter what one does or the influence on humanity or sacrifices, it doesn't really count without love (Christ).

No man conquers death. So Fela was never meant to be. Jesus Christ is the only way this I know. I only drew your attention to what Fela meant when he said he had death in his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:59am On Sep 06, 2018
This Fela and wearing pant regularly ehn, it is something his followers want people to disregard. However it was a full part of his life both professional and personal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya’s Death: How 3 Notable Nollywood Stars Died Within 30 Days / Churchill Makes Appearance As Tiwa Savage Performs At Wells Carlton Anniversary / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.