Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) (22154 Views)

Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / Father Kills Two Sons With Poison Over Witchcraft In Bayelsa (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Islie: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Samson Folarin

The disappearance of two girls – Peace and Jennifer John , aged 12 and 14 respectively – has aroused considerable anxiety in their parents.

The parents are worried about the safety and whereabouts of the siblings , who went missing at their home on Assemblies of God Road , Agudama , Yenagoa , Bayelsa State .

The father of the victims , Lucky John , a plumber , told PUNCH Metro that the girls had been missing since October 1 , 2017 .

He said he had visited different places of interest of the girls , adding that he had yet to get any positive response .

He said , “ On October 1 around 6 pm , I was away to work , while their mother was at home . The two of them went out and they never returned. Till now , I have not seen or heard anything about them .

We have gone to different places to look for them without any result. Nobody has called to demand ransom. The two girls have the phone number of their mother, but they have not called . We are afraid. ”

Our correspondent learnt that the victims were both Junior Secondary School Three pupils of Community Girls Secondary School, Agudama - Epie , Yenagoa .

They were said to be the second and third born of seven children of the Johns.

Their father said he did not know if they had boyfriends whom they might have eloped with.

He added that his daughters were well - behaved and never showed any sign of discontentment before their disappearance.

The Bayelsa State Police Public Relations Officer , Asinim Butswat , said the case had not been reported to the police .

He said , “ I cannot comment on the matter because he has not reported it to the police . When I asked him why , he said he thought the children would come back and people advised him to hold on. They have been missing for a month. I have asked him to go to a station . ”

http://punchng.com/anxiety-as-two-sisters-disappear-in-bayelsa/#

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
God Almighty will guide their path back home safe and sound.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
I pray they are found soon...Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by TheMainMan: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
they will be found safe and sound in Jesus name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Evablizin(f): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
I pray that they will be found alive,strong and healthy.

December is by the corner,God protect your people from the evil plans of the wicked,let them fall into their own pit.AMEN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Turks: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
It’s begun. Ember months.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Mdotun: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Christmas don dey reach, Kidnappers don dey vex again
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by nwakibie3(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
I hope this is not another case like that of Ese Rita Oruru. they should search the houses of the hausa people around there, that's if the abductor has not taken them to kano.

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
MAY THEY BE FOUND IJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by swiperthefox: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
I hope they have not been kidnapped by Aboki and taken to their Emir.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by BornAgainMay: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
are they not from that region that marries more than one wife at dsame time?

Their ppl should not worry, they're married to an Hausa man but its unofficial

meanwhile, my November budget is out

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by MYBLOCUS: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
We pray for ur safe return

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Whoeppme(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
I don't understand where on earth did they disappear to? Whats happening to our security system ?

Truth be told in Nigeria here if u ain't got a big Roth or gun close by u are on ur own!!!

No police force or any security outfit will come to ur house at about 2am when badboys be operating ....!!!!

Sad truth tho embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
May God protect them from skull miners.
Pray they reconnect with their family safely.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
DECEMBER MOVIE DON START.. MAKE GOD DEY KIP US

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by VillageWinch: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
I pray they be found

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by mikejj(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin since when one president went missing in london months back.i dont understand again o.people juz dey loss any how.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
A plumber with seven kids... It is well. I pray the girls come back home safely

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Kendroid: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please contact the nearest Shrine grin
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by okenwaa(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
2019 elections aroung the corner...
Ritual killing now the order of the day.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by fellowman: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Aboki has stolen your children qoute me anywhere.

they are in the NORTH right now and will be married off before you know it

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
I hope this is not another case like that of Ese Rita Oruru. they should search the houses of the hausa people around there, that's if the abductor has not taken them to kano.

I hope they are Not in your house tooo. Or in your tribesman 's other room on service.

I know you hate hausas. I should .People from my area and my religion have suffered at the hands of lawless Hausa youth. But that does not mean I should reply hate with hate.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:
Aboki has stolen your children qoute me anywhere.

they are in the NORTH right now and will be married off before you know it

And for all we know they could be in your village, in the chief's house.

Don't bear false witness. It is a sin
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
okenwaa:
2019 elections aroung the corner...
Ritual killing now the order of the day.

How do you know?

Are you privy to information that the Police should know?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kendroid:
Please contact the nearest Shrine grin

Or your church or house for that matter
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
swiperthefox:
I hope they have not been kidnapped by Aboki and taken to their Emir.

I also hope they have not been kidnapped by your traditional ruler and taken to his other room for essential services
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Etizz: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bayelsa is now in d limelight
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by Josnac(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
People Sef, what on earth would motivate a plumber to have 7 kids
Is it that he can comfortably see all through university and give them a better life or what??
Anyway, I pray the girls are found safe and returned to their home.
Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by okenwaa(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jakohai:

How do you know?

Are you privy to information that the Police should know?

Idiot you can ask your father that's one of the pioneers of the business.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) by fellowman: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jakohai:

And for all we know they could be in your village, in the chief's house.

Don't bear false witness. It is a sin

guy don't mention me you're already on front page. just let the comments pour in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Chains 6-year-old Boy Sent To Learn Quran In Gombe(pics) / Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippine For Online Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.